UNC vs FSU

UNC is not great but neither are we. We can lose to anyone left on our schedule.
I said good to great teams so not lose to teams like FSU..especially in the manner they did. Especially when they had all their weapon in primetime. That is a 5 win FSU team who dominated the LOS..good teams do not allow that to happen. And na if we are healthy we are not losing to FSU type teams this year

Advertisement
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
Everyone in this thread saying they aren’t worried about UNC. I’ll lifetime ban bet you that we don’t have 2 block punts, a pick 6 and UNC miss 2 FG against us.

Bad bad game for them but they are much better than they showed.
Don't care, we still didn't lose to that FSU team 😂

Advertisement
Just saw the score. i wanted FSU to get curb stomped again on prime time... Oh well I will have to be content with what we did to them.

Advertisement
Doesn't help us. We play them head to head. Only team that "needs" to lose that'll benefit us is Notre Dame, because we don't play them.

But it does. It increases our margin for error and takes some of the confidence from them and decreases their margin for error.

Both help us.

Again, insane to me so many people are on here rooting for a rival that we directly recruit against to get a top 5 win in prime time... is UNC overrated? Of course, does that matter? **** no, this is only a good thing for FSU and thus I root against it.

Advertisement
Again, insane to me so many people are on here rooting for a rival that we directly recruit against to get a top 5 win in prime time... is UNC overrated? Of course, does that matter? **** no, this is only a good thing for FSU and thus I root against it.

I was hoping they would blow it. My nole friends are on cloud 9 this morning saying this is just the beginning back to acc dominance lol

Advertisement
Back