UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
Let them celebrate - they provided me with 3 hours of entertainment tonight.

Thought UNC were going to boat race them. Instead the #5 team went down. Great fun.
In total agreement. I watched the entire game. Pure entertainment along with my snide comments about FSU on this board. This tilt was pure Gold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our fans are weird

Pretty sure some poster said that we're lucky we played FSU before they got on a roll. I might have imagined it though as it's hard to believe someone would actually say something that dumb.

Pretty sure some poster said that we're lucky we played FSU before they got on a roll. I might have imagined it though as it's hard to believe someone would actually say something that dumb.
They literally just beat UNC with the Malik rosier game olan..let that sink in

Everyone in this thread saying they aren’t worried about UNC. I’ll lifetime ban bet you that we don’t have 2 block punts, a pick 6 and UNC miss 2 FG against us.

Bad bad game for them but they are much better than they showed.

Advertisement
Everyone in this thread saying they aren’t worried about UNC. I’ll lifetime ban bet you that we don’t have 2 block punts, a pick 6 and UNC miss 2 FG against us.

You'll just come back with a different account. I have seen how the scaredy cats roll around here.

Well yea..I’m sure they rightfully feel that way..but that said they lost to a terrible team. Good to great teams don’t lose to terrible teams. CIS has taught me that. So nah from what I’ve seen from UNC this szn I’m not worried at all

Advertisement
Well yea..I’m sure they rightfully feel that way..but that said they lost to a terrible team. Good to great teams don’t lose to terrible teams. CIS has taught me that. So nah from what I’ve seen from UNC this szn I’m not worried at all

UNC is not great but neither are we. We can lose to anyone left on our schedule.

dennis-green.jpg

Advertisement
Back