UNC vs FSU

I get it with ND but there has to be a fórmula that’s already been laid out.
There has been...Notre Dumb trumps anyone but Clemson if there’s a tie.The playoff committee will pick them if it gets that far and the bowls will pick them if it’s up to them...

a shame that they would come in and call the shots but I guarantee that’s what would happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we are not good enough to beat them down. Unc is too good on offense. Howell is really
Good and they have very solid RBs and WRs and they run tempo.
Lmfao and this crap Noles squad that was boat racing them and still currently winning by double digits would have been something you would have said before this game?

Stop being a pansy and realize this UNC team is WAYYYYYYY overhyped

Advertisement
Lmfao and this crap Noles squad that was boat racing them and still currently winning by double digits would have been something you would have said before this game?

You can’t talk to Cheryl Ladd that way. Even if she’s older now.
546B3188-72D8-4DF1-8190-927A144670A4.jpeg

overhyped - definitely. Don’t be that guy to think we’ll steam roll them. They don’t have those dudes on defense that they usually do but their offense is very good. No sure what happened tonight. Lol

y’all more connected to our team being fans of Miami.

But It’s bout time y’all realized the 2020 Miami Hurricanes are a good football team.

Perfect nahhh. But what teams are? Everybody got holes. Outside the true top 4-5 teams there is everybody else.

We are one of the top teams in the “everybody else” group.

Advertisement
overhyped - definitely. Don’t be that guy to think we’ll steam roll them. They don’t have those dudes on defense that they usually do but their offense is very good. No sure what happened tonight. Lol
If FSU can we can.

will we?? Probably not it will be a dog fight

but I think we can beat them 8/10 times

we are not good enough to beat them down. Unc is too good on offense. Howell is really
Good and they have very solid RBs and WRs and they run tempo.
If Manny and Baker insist on keeping #53 and #44 in at starting LBs or extended playing time, we're going to let them hang around. Offensively, we should have a field day against UNC's D. I do not see anything impressive about UNC all season and I've seen a few of their games. Respect the two RBs and the WR#2, but they should struggle against us like they have vs FSWhoo this evening.

We need to bring tutu home just checked his stats this season only 200 plus yards on the season they not really using him. He would kill it in this offense. Portal season gonna be a serious rollercoaster..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back