UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
UNC WRs are going to give us nightmares. They have dudes that go up and get it. What a novel thing - can we have some of those?
What I was thinking as I switched back and forth between this and Bama/UGA. They all have WRs that fight for the ball. There's something about our team compared to others were none of the WRs fight for the ball and none of the CBs turn for it.

Brah they needed baker to baker himself on 4th and 17 to beat us last year. I dont know why yall are soooooo scared of unc. Other than their running game I'm not afraid of Howell. He is hit or miss and scrambles around and does back
**** Dent gets burned by anyone
He did. In high school to. Lot of hype based off of him playing for SF Express. Never liked him..anytime I watched him he was getting burned.

Unc may win this game though fsu sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know that UNC losing would be good for Miami, but watching FSU lose a 3 TD lead again is just...

w0DCyxjZqeV0PFIvJUUPBwAF5KDRFOqEgayjDu21hkLNWvWgo-T2gWDEclLl9_e7ma6RupN1GHfz-2CiA46M9YLpqRi27nPEqlFSryqFhxvSSDVN9MNqtwonnakyulMrA3GLPKAVdyjSGxEG8p4KStVUGX7-h-JLJ0JtH3ms-Lf1uf6akVo_6jZQu6WCC9BIlbRfSwHic2SowZeQGDt4DZiZ0ff5u305e-oI

Advertisement
Back