UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
Keep in mind, that FSU's Defense is nowhere near as good as ours, especially on the DLine...

They've given up 2 sacks to FSU's weak DL, Phillips, Roche, JHH & Nesta are going to eat this makeshift Tar Heel OL alive.

Also, by the time they play us Couch will be continuing to maturate into a very good corner, which means our Secondary will be much better than its been.

But UNC's Defense is so bad, we'll do Louisville type numbers against them. RB's will eat big that game.
What happens if ND and us finish 10-1?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brah they needed baker to baker himself on 4th and 17 to beat us last year. I dont know why yall are soooooo scared of unc. Other than their running game I'm not afraid of Howell. He is hit or miss and scrambles around and does backyard ball
I'm scared of the Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brah they needed baker to baker himself on 4th and 17 to beat us last year. I dont know why yall are soooooo scared of unc. Other than their running game I'm not afraid of Howell. He is hit or miss and scrambles around and does backyard ball
People don't know, they gave up 495yds to Va Tech & should've lost to Boston College 2 weeks ago.

UNC's Defense is garbage, their OL is worse than ours, our DLine is going to salivate watching the tape on them.

Advertisement
Back