UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This game shows that no matter how frustrated we are about our game today, we won!

its hard to win every week inside conference play. **** near every SEC team is going to end up with a 500 record outside of Bama, Georgia and Florida.

this season is unlike any other. Survive and advance each week!

Bingo

Advertisement
I look at these comments and some you have ZERO sense of objectivity. FSU QB looks like he has the goods and they are at least now outplaying NC. On they other hand the starting QB for Pitt did not play and yes we won but we were home but did not win impressively to say the least.

Lacking objectivity and you say FSU QB looks like he’s the goods?

The guy that takes the snap counts to 3 and then scrambles to the sideline everytime?

Are you sure you are a canes fan?

We handles our business which is something that the Canes havent done consistently for almost 2 decades.

If we can get 7 more unimpressive wins this season I’ll be happy.

Advertisement
Didn’t even watch this game....

When Travis got in FSU started moving the ball on us. But it was too late.

all the 2nd half first downs when he was running in garbage time.

Then how they played Notre Dame with a lil confidence.....ND didn’t even cover the 21 point spread.

Then you got your coach back in Mike Norvell from COVID.....

Still fucc a FSU but they had some issues and some have been resolved lol.

Shouldn't we get a jump in the polls from beating down the team that is beating down a so called top 5 team? Also, Clemson putting 73 on the team that beat the team that is putting it on a top 5 team makes our loss to them even more impressive. Or something like that.
The voters don’t use logic..unless it’s SEC v SEC..I guarantee Auburn will somehow still be ranked..**** TENN too..Kentucky might be a top 20 team also

Advertisement
Back