UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
So is the ACC just like the SEC because any team can beat any team? Or does that actually mean the ACC is nothing like the SEC?

I don’t know what to think without SEC homers telling me what to think.

Boy, at least the Canes were blown out by Clemson. This performance by UNC is embarrassing

It goes to show you that any ACC team can beat you if you don’t take them seriously. FSU is a talented team, and they found their QB.

The Canes should definitely jump UNC in the rankings, and the Canes are better than ND
Jumping UNC shouldn’t be a question based on common opponent here.

Advertisement
So is the ACC just like the SEC because any team can beat any team? Or does that actually mean the ACC is nothing like the SEC?

I don’t know what to think without SEC homers telling me what to think.
It's just like the SEC, without two excellent teams at the top. We only have the one.

UF? LoL, Jimbo Fisher concurs.
Lmao man the way they turn these rankings out I would not be the list bit surprised..they have UF still ranked top 10 after a terrible loss..drop us out of the top 10 off a loss to the best team so far..and don’t get me started on The ND BS

Advertisement
Jumping UNC shouldn’t be a question based on common opponent here.
Shouldn't we get a jump in the polls from beating down the team that is beating down a so called top 5 team? Also, Clemson putting 73 on the team that beat the team that is putting it on a top 5 team makes our loss to them even more impressive. Or something like that.

Advertisement
Just remembered this game is on, saw the score and yelled Woohoo because UNC is overrated. Never understood the title hype.

Manolo has got to grow some balls, and learn from other coaches.

Norvell could’ve sat on the lead at the end of the half with a minute to go, but he stayed aggressive and went for the jugular.

Manny has got to start trying to obliterate opponents, instead of trying to be liked by everyone.
You mean like how he literally obliterated FSU?

Advertisement
Our offense is sputtering because he goes into conservative mode in the second half of almost every game,

Stop playing scared, and keep our feet on their throats.
Our offence has sputtered against Pitt and Clemson.

Everyone else we're run a train on. Diaz has called off the dogs at the end of games because he's a defensive coach and he'd rather the O run clock than score again and put his D on the field. Not how I'd play it, but as long as we win the game I'm not going to cry too much about it.

Advertisement
Back