UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
1602985136846.jpeg

Manolo has got to grow some balls, and learn from other coaches.

Norvell could’ve sat on the lead at the end of the half with a minute to go, but he stayed aggressive and went for the jugular.

Manny has got to start trying to obliterate opponents, instead of trying to be liked by everyone.

Advertisement
Boy, at least the Canes were blown out by Clemson. This performance by UNC is embarrassing

It goes to show you that any ACC team can beat you if you don’t take them seriously. FSU is a talented team, and they found their QB.

The Canes should definitely jump UNC in the rankings, and the Canes are better than ND

So the team we manhandled is manhandling the #5 team. Earlier today another team we manhandled took the #4 team to the wire.

Maybe we're not that bad after all.

Advertisement
My new top 4
Clemson
Bama
FSU
UF
Based on The way these rankings go I would not be surprised😂. But really I had FSU getting off to a fast start vs UNc Swiss cheese D. I did not expect their O to struggle tho..that said my final score, UNC 35 FSU 34 😂

If I'm a UNC fan I'm losing my mind. Not just that they're getting their sh*t pushed in, but that the game plan was apparently not to challenge the worst secondary in FBS. That's just nuts.

Anyway, they're *** tonight but you know they'll show up for us. #25 is going to be a problem.

Advertisement
Manolo has got to grow some balls, and learn from other coaches.

Norvell could’ve sat on the lead at the end of the half with a minute to go, but he stayed aggressive and went for the jugular.

Manny has got to start trying to obliterate opponents, instead of trying to be liked by everyone.
He's just trying to win football games.

Stupid to try and obliterate teams when your offence is sputtering.

Boy, at least the Canes were blown out by Clemson. This performance by UNC is embarrassing

It goes to show you that any ACC team can beat you if you don’t take them seriously. FSU is a talented team, and they found their QB.

The Canes should definitely jump UNC in the rankings, and the Canes are better than ND

Except Pitt. Since we beat them they suck and can't beat anyone. That's how it works here

Advertisement
Back