UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
I am NOT moping but being incredibly objective which some of you have no clue what that is. The season is early and lets see what happens.

Advertisement
I look at these comments and some you have ZERO sense of objectivity. FSU QB looks like he has the goods and they are at least now outplaying NC. On they other hand the starting QB for Pitt did not play and yes we won but we were home but did not win impressively to say the least.

Miami scored the most points against Pitt in four quarters this season. BC also scored 31, but that was in OT. You have no objectivity. Pitt had the #1 defense in the acc and #4 in the country in yards per play allowed. We did not have our best pass catcher and still put up the season high on them.

I look at these comments and some you have ZERO sense of objectivity. FSU QB looks like he has the goods and they are at least now outplaying NC. On they other hand the starting QB for Pitt did not play and yes we won but we were home but did not win impressively to say the least.

The goods? The guy is a 1 trick pony and had the most laughable play of the year vs us

Advertisement
Stop deflecting. We struggled against Pitt.

If beating the spread is struggling, then I hope we struggle the rest of the season.
Screenshot_20201017-175440_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
4 down territory here for the ***** *** Noles. Go big or go home.

Advertisement
Back