UNC vs FSU

Advertisement
The one thing about UNC fans is that they seem to think that their winning tradition in basketball extends to football. They’ve never done a thing in football. They’re historically a Little Caesar’s Bowl caliber program that occasionally pulls out a 9-10 win season. The only chance you see UNC ever mentioned in a playoff conversation is if a new NCAA football game comes out and someone plays their team in dynasty mode.

The thing about most posters on this site is they are dribbling Mack Brown manmilk from their chins.

Advertisement
FYI, we are easily the second best team in the ACC. And that says more about ND and UNC then it does Miami
Clemson is the far and away best team in this conference, but we’re the far and away second best team. ND has been underwhelming all year, and man does UNC look bad.

I look at these comments and some you have ZERO sense of objectivity. FSU QB looks like he has the goods and they are at least now outplaying NC. On they other hand the starting QB for Pitt did not play and yes we won but we were home but did not win impressively to say the least.

Advertisement
FYI, we are easily the second best team in the ACC. And that says more about ND and UNC then it does Miami
Who you play and lose to should mean more that being undefeated and beating no one. We beat FSU far worse than ND or UNC, if UNC even wins at all. We beat UL much worse than ND did. If either of them played Clemson last weekend, they lose too. So we have an L? Every **** team in the country would have an L if they played Clemson.

Advertisement
I look at these comments and some you have ZERO sense of objectivity. FSU QB looks like he has the goods and they are at least now outplaying NC. On they other hand the starting QB for Pitt did not play and yes we won but we were home but did not win impressively to say the least.
FSU QB does not have the goods. We've seen this QB. He's a threat running. He has a glacier slow release. He bounces bubble screens. Also, the Pitt QB today played well and was definitely not the reason they lost. We didn't have Brevin either which with our WR issues is a pretty big deal.

So funny we are the second best team in the ACC. Hey Matt please give me what you're smoking because I want to be high just like you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back