UNC vs Da U - Game 1

im watching on the watch espn app on my iphone. Its blacked out here in NC and not on TV but for some reason i can still watch from my phone

getting it on the ipad...LOL!!

The Watch ESPN app ****es me off. I can watch ESPN3 on my computer because I have Comcast, I can watch ESPN3 on my XBox because I have a gold account, I can't watch espn3 on my iPad because Comcast isn't a partner. It doesn't make sense to me. I've tried to go to the site through safari and it just directs me to the app.

Advertisement
im watching on the watch espn app on my iphone. Its blacked out here in NC and not on TV but for some reason i can still watch from my phone

getting it on the ipad...LOL!!

The Watch ESPN app ****es me off. I can watch ESPN3 on my computer because I have Comcast, I can watch ESPN3 on my XBox because I have a gold account, I can't watch espn3 on my iPad because Comcast isn't a partner. It doesn't make sense to me. I've tried to go to the site through safari and it just directs me to the app.

I am not using theESPN3 app... I had to use a flash app

Miami wins 8-0.

Outstanding game tonight by the offense and pitching. I think our leadoff batter got on base in every inning except one. Fielding had a couple of errors but they also made some great plays.

Huge win and it puts us back in first place.

Advertisement
I really don't think this team is that bad. If they can stop kicking the ball around and get healthy I think this is a decent team. They are not going to score a lot of runs, but the pitching should keep them in every game. I know that is a lot of ifs, but it could happen.

Advertisement
I really don't think this team is that bad. If they can stop kicking the ball around and get healthy I think this is a decent team. They are not going to score a lot of runs, but the pitching should keep them in every game. I know that is a lot of ifs, but it could happen.

agree, although im still not in love with our bullpen

Too bad Encinosa can't get his head screwed on straight because his stuff is straight up nasty.

huge......im in nj for the weekend.......but this is a huge win

need this series and the fsu series

agree, although im still not in love with our bullpen

Agree. If this was MLB a deadline trade for a closer I think would make us an Omaha team (if the errors are corrected). Hopefully EJ gets becomes more consistent, because when he is bad, he is really bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont wanna be a sour puss over a great win but its painful to see what this team is capable of and then watch them blow it on ****** mid week games. Still had some bad in field plays but im super stoked over the win.. Always enjoy beating the tarheels in baseball.

Advertisement
Back