UNC staff and resumes VS Miami

I mean butch Barry is easily the worst
Barry was in a no win situation. He inherited the worst OL in the country, and was really the last guy hired on offense due to the little money left to hire someone at that point.

Unfortunately for him though, you’re right.

Advertisement
Review UNC: https://goheels.com/sports/football/coaches

Review Miami:

Go down the staffs and see how much more experience and recruiting prowess they have. Dre Bly vs Rump is a wash at CB, but across the board their defensive staff ****s on Miami.

I’d take their staff in a heartbeat compared to ours.

I’d love to see us hire TRob for many reasons, but to be honest he already has a much stronger resume than Baker, even tho TRob has never been a DC.

And that’s the problem we face, good position coaches aren’t coming here with the likes of Baker and Patke acting as their superiors when they are Manny’s buttbudies.
Huh....

1609784889700.png

Review Miami:

Go down the staffs and see how much more experience and recruiting prowess they have. Dre Bly vs Rump is a wash at CB, but across the board their defensive staff ****s on Miami.

I’d love to see us hire TRob for many reasons, but to be honest he already has a much stronger resume than Baker, even tho TRob has never been a DC.

And that’s the problem we face, good position coaches aren’t coming here with the likes of Baker and Patke acting as their superiors when they are Manny’s buttbudies.
So all of a sudden you are a fan of Stacy Searels? OK, man.

Advertisement

Review Miami:

Why are you here? Go be a Tarheel fan then since you're willing to bear their staff's children and just want to trash Miami.

Knee jerk, single game reactions are easy. Looking at the big picture is harder.

We **** the bed on a Saturday when we played them. They also gave up 53 to Wake, 41 to UVA, 41 to TAMU, 45 to V Tech and 31 to a putrid FSU.

What would your reaction be if we had gone 8-4, gave up those kind of numbers all season, lost to FSU but throttled UNC one Saturday?
He sure as **** wouldn't be giving Miami props like this tarheel slurpfest.

Advertisement
8-4

Gave up 117 points to UVA, FSU and VT. Allowed 40 or more points in 4 of 11 games.

That same staff would be getting excoriated for those performances here daily.

Embarrassing thread.
Yea.. when did unc get a good defense?

Why are you here? Go be a Tarheel fan then since you're willing to bear their staff's children and just want to trash Miami.
Are you people really that retarded that you missed the whole point???

UNC was used as an example since they are same division and will be our #1 competition for the near future. I posted the staff bios to hammer home how weak the resumes of Miami’s staff is collectively

UNC is trending a lot higher than Miami because top to bottom (excluding Searles, even tho they can run block and we can’t) they assembled a much more experienced staff that also has a much stronger track record of recruiting. Their one relatively green coach (Dre Bly) is absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail, while Rumph is a leper to SFL recruits.

until Miami gets back to assembling and cultivating coaching talent, we will be stuck being a top 30 to 50 team.

Are you people really that retarded that you missed the whole point???

UNC was used as an example since they are same division and will be our #1 competition for the near future. I posted the staff bios to hammer home how weak the resumes of Miami’s staff is collectively

UNC is trending a lot higher than Miami because top to bottom (excluding Searles, even tho they can run block and we can’t) they assembled a much more experienced staff that also has a much stronger track record of recruiting. Their one relatively green coach (Dre Bly) is absolutely killing it on the recruiting trail, while Rumph is a leper to SFL recruits.

until Miami gets back to assembling and cultivating coaching talent, we will be stuck being a top 30 to 50 team.

Dont bother trying to explain yourself with logic. People on this board believe it’s either deep throat the entire Miami program no matter what, or you aren’t allowed to have an opinion.

Advertisement
I'd bet money has absolutely nothing to do with this, because it's definitely never relevant for anything.
you think manny's embarrassingly inexperienced defensive staff is all just a function of money?

you're like a russian bot. no matter the topic, your excuse of a response is 'money.' nice screen name, i guess.

Seriously, Searles has been average at best wherever he goes. At Miami he was terrible, can't remember the last time we had such a bad OL coach.
Searles was an okay recruiter, just a terrible evaluator. Kehoe was a terrible recruiter and mediocre / weird evaluator. Justice, hoping he is a good evaluator. He seems like an okay recruiter but we need more evidence and more kids. The last good OL coach we had was Stoutland, and Saban stole him and then the NFL took him from Saban.

Advertisement
While Mack Brown’s five-year contract worth $3.5 million annually paid roughly the same as his predecessor, North Carolina’s most significant investment came in its assistant coach salary pool allotment, which topped $4 million for the first time in 2019 -- and will climb higher in 2020.

Cunningham said the school expects to lose between $30-52 million of projected revenue for the 2020-21 season because of the impact the Covid-19 pandemic. In a letter posted on GoHeels.com, Cunningham added that the university will reduce salaries for coaches and staff members beginning next month and running the fiscal year that ends on June 30, 2021. For those making more than $200,000 a year, like men’s basketball coach Roy Williams and football coach Mack Brown, it will be by 20 percent. For those making between $100,000-$200,000 it will be a 10 percent cut. And coaches and staff members making less than $100,000 will be furloughed for 15 days.

-------------------------

The Hurricanes had to pay Temple a $4-million buyout for Diaz’s 18-day dalliance.
Is it too late for an exchange? I’m sure we got the receipt somewhere. Probably in a file folder somewhere in the AD’s office.

Advertisement
Back