UNC QB HAS A GUN

Jmhcane

Sophomore
we had better get pressure on him. He just made some great throws.
They also seem to have a pretty strong D line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looserville did is a solid by beating UNC. If the FSU game is moved back to October 7 then that G Tech game becomes a trap game. If we loss those two games then the coastal would all but be gone. Duke and UNC has the easiest path to the ACC title game

Advertisement
1st off UNC is straight garbage this year in every aspect so please quit with the UNC threads lol...nothing to see hear trust me i live in the Raleigh area and they will be lucky to even get bowl eligible which in there case would be a success this season to achieve bowl eligibility. Go Canes see yall at the Duke/UNC games.

Advertisement
So is the OP retarded for making this simple minded *** thread or should we really be extra concerned about any qb that can throw over 30 yards?

/ I'm going with the OP is retarded

24-39, 276 yards 1 TD and 2 INT. Ok. 10 rushes,15 yards. Ok.

I'd be more worried about the other guy. 30-42, 329, 3 TD 0 INT. But, I'm not really worried about either. UNC is garbage this year. Lost to a bad Cal team at home and got blown out by Lamar Jackson. I say that, because Louisville is not good. They have Jackson and 10 other guys on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back