UNC Offense vs 3rd and Baker

Mico Jones

Positivity!
Banned
UNC has a 3000 yard QB a 900 yard and 600 yard receiver but what’s most impressive about UNCs offense is they have two 900 yard backs.

So to me put Lbs hitting the right gaps and pursuit lanes are the keys to this game for the D.

Michael Carter especially can hurt with his quickness.

Baker has got to get us off the field on 3rd down. And hey maybe just maybe just maybe look out for eye candy and misdirection

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny challenges 3rd down forced fumble, we never have to see that play..
We don’t know for sure, but we do know 4th and 17 happened. Look, I’m not sold on anyone on the staff, HC down. But that was his call. Cost the game. And I don’t wanna rely on coaches challenge to save me. Reality is I watched that play, can’t unsee it. But giving up that 4th down was inexcusable

I think UNC will get some of course, but let's not forget we have a mobile and accurate QB. What we have been missing the past years AND we have a D. If we take away their run and get after the QB, I think we can win by 21.

Advertisement
Last year if we had this years offense and kicking 4th and 17 wouldn’t have mattered
U forget how bad the offense and kicking was last year
Our defense was rarely the main reason we lost games but baker seems to get most of the blame Bc it’s that last play that sticks out

Advertisement
UNC has a 3000 yard QB a 900 yard and 600 yard receiver but what’s most impressive about UNCs offense is they have two 900 yard backs.

So to me put Lbs hitting the right gaps and pursuit lanes are the keys to this game for the D.

Baker has got to get us off the field on 3rd down. And hey maybe just maybe just maybe look out for eye candy and misdirection
Call more delayed blitzes from 15 yards away from the LOS you ask

Advertisement

One things for certain, everybody who started on defense last week need to remain the starters, especially at linebacker, that'll be the key to shutting down their offense. Going to be real interesting to see if baker has learned and is better prepared for situational football, this **** makes to many defensive calls that seems like he's never heard of offensive screens.

Many times it's obvious the screens are on the way, he better wake his *** up against UNC, simple screens and throwback screens, most oc's know by now baker's easy to read tendecies, if he wants to be among the elite d-co's his defensive play-calling i.q. needs to go way up!

Live by the blitz die by the blitz. We know Miami will bring pressure (probably too much) it better get home or you will see more long 3rd and 4th down conversions.

Please stop trying to make third and Baker a thing. We laugh at the gator for third and Grantham, so all you're doing is feeding the opposition.

Advertisement
Back