T the storm Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20 Joined May 10, 2014 Messages 4,762 Oct 29, 2023 #1 The great Walker blindsided and taken to hospital. GT coming on strong. LETS GO CANES!
Mario Hurricanes King of the Niche Poster Premium Joined Mar 29, 2015 Messages 1,075 Oct 29, 2023 #2 I think the game was so physical with us, it beat them up. They won, but have not been that team since.
I think the game was so physical with us, it beat them up. They won, but have not been that team since.
E1k All ACC Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 8,494 Oct 29, 2023 #3 Mario Hurricanes said: I think the game was so physical with us, it beat them up. They won, but have not been that team since. Click to expand... Nah its just film on them, their weaknesses has been their run defense. Gtech had 348 total rushing yards and u think 246 was in the 4th quarter. Our run game is just not creative enough, if it was we could’ve beat them, even with the turnovers imo
Mario Hurricanes said: I think the game was so physical with us, it beat them up. They won, but have not been that team since. Click to expand... Nah its just film on them, their weaknesses has been their run defense. Gtech had 348 total rushing yards and u think 246 was in the 4th quarter. Our run game is just not creative enough, if it was we could’ve beat them, even with the turnovers imo