UNC has 28 points against Duke

Advertisement
Every week Mark Richt and Miami is exposed as the fraud we are. Every week our recruiting class just go deeper thru the toilet

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every ACC team knows what we are going to run. Let’s see what our genius OC is going to come up with tonight

TRANSITIVE FOOTBALL!!!!!

Transitive football doesn't work in singular instances. But it can be useful in a larger data set....such as everyone else on our opponents' schedules scoring more than us. That's note worthy and revealing statistical analysis. Side note: as I type this I see that Liberty has already put up 17 points at UVA and it's in the second quarter.

Hold on........are you guys saying that our offense sucks? And that it took today's Liberty-Virginia game to figure that out?

National Merit Scholars. All of you.

Advertisement
We will lose to GT by at least 20 points. We’re about to have a game where we get shut out entirely. Big fat goose egg. Might be tonight, might be VT or whoever else we play before this miserable season ends. I’m so indifferent to Miami’s so-called football team I haven’t even looked at the rest of the schedule.

Last edited:
Transitive football doesn't work in singular instances. But it can be useful in a larger data set....such as everyone else on our opponents' schedules scoring more than us. That's note worthy and revealing statistical analysis. Side note: as I type this I see that Liberty has already put up 17 points at UVA and it's in the second quarter.

Man, we know we suck at football. Other teams scoring or not won't change that.

Advertisement
I'm an idiot for thinking we're gonna win tonight. Lmao. There ain't no way. Our offense is inept. It ain't gonna change in a week smh. Still gonna watch tho
It's kinda like an explosive crash on the interstate. You know you shouldn't look, but you still hit the breaks and rubber neck it. That's me watching the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Back