UNC FRIDAY NIGHT

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
**************FRIDAY NIGHT UNC**************
I might get some groans from this one but it’s the only place that would book a gathering for us. Our Friday night party will be located in Durham at Rookies sports bar and grill. We will have a room to ourselves beginning at 6pm that will seat the first 100 Canes fans (and more) They will provide the following:
* Buffet for $15/person that includes Boneless and Bone in wings, Pizza, Pizza rolls, Nachos, Cheese Sticks, and a couple other items! (You DO NOT have to do the buffet if you rather order from the menu).
* Drink specials $4 domestics or $15 buckets. $5 Blue Motorcycles, Fireball Shots, or Long Islands. Import buckets $18.
This place is super spacious which we don’t get on Franklin Street. They have beer pong and tv’s everywhere.
After we are finished here, we can roll over to one of the cooler night spots we have gathered at in Durham, Shooters Saloon where you can ride a mechanical Bull, play beer pong, and party it up. Let me know who is in so I can give them an accurate number of folks!
Rookie's Sports, Food & Spirits
(919) 474-8833

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back