UNC FRIDAY and SATURDAY PLANS

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
UNC FRIDAY NIGHT: If its not broke dont fix it. We will once again take over Four Corners Sports Bar at 175 E. Franklin St. From 7pm-on. It historically has been our friday meeting spot and always turns out to be a pro canes crowd!

**TAILGATE LOCATION/PARKING***
We will be located on campus at the Manning Lot.
This lot is located at the intersection of Manning Dr. & Skipper Bowles Dr. If you're going to use navigation to find it, the best landmark will be The UNC Family Medicine Center (590 Manning DriveChapel Hill, NC 27599). The Medicine Center is adjacent to the parking lot.

The lot is usually ungated so it could be an all day bash!

Advertisement
UNC FRIDAY NIGHT: If its not broke dont fix it. We will once again take over Four Corners Sports Bar at 175 E. Franklin St. From 7pm-on. It historically has been our friday meeting spot and always turns out to be a pro canes crowd!

This lot is located at the intersection of Manning Dr. & Skipper Bowles Dr. If you're going to use navigation to find it, the best landmark will be The UNC Family Medicine Center (590 Manning DriveChapel Hill, NC 27599). The Medicine Center is adjacent to the parking lot.

My buddy and I are coming down from Ft Meade Maryland We will bring a case of Stella if you have room for 2 more

Advertisement
Sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve been to the state of North Carolina a bunch just never to UNC Miami game. Have you been to the stadium? What’s it like?
Hot as balls for a day game because visitors are on the sunny side, but an okay stadium overall and should be awesome for a night game. I lived in Charlotte for about 5 years. NC in at night in September is perfect outdoor weather usually.

Hot as balls for a day game because visitors are on the sunny side, but an okay stadium overall and should be awesome for a night game. I lived in Charlotte for about 5 years. NC in at night in September is perfect outdoor weather usually.

It's a nice stadium with a non-threatening and decent student body. Spent too much time there lol but it's a nice place.

Advertisement
What time does the tailgate begin?

UNC is a pretty tame crowd but should be fairly loud until we start the beat down.

I will be there, my second time there. Very cool setting in the Manning Lot. A lot of trees for shade, cool crowd and plenty of room. It is a really nice campus too. I plan on arriving around 3pm to start the drinking.
Looking forward to seeing y'all in the Manning Lot!! Go Canes!

I would bet people start parking as early as 11am for this one. UNC is always a great tailgate in this lot. COME ONE COME ALL!!!!! lets get this train back on the tracks and bring home a W

Advertisement
It's a nice stadium with a non-threatening and decent student body. Spent too much time there lol but it's a nice place.
Didnt have that experience when I went and saw the Canes at Chapel Hill. The UNC students were a bunch of loud mouthed obnoxious idiots. But our boys got the W and those kids knew **** well not to do any more than run their yap to some guys from Miami. Campus is gorgeous and the stadium was fine.

Didnt have that experience when I went and saw the Canes at Chapel Hill. The UNC students were a bunch of loud mouthed obnoxious idiots. But our boys got the W and those kids knew **** well not to do any more than run their yap to some guys from Miami. Campus is gorgeous and the stadium was fine.

loud mouthed doesn't mean threatening. They're the softest fans you'll ever meet. lol.

Advertisement

Attachments

• woooooo(1).gif
    woooooo(1).gif
    897 KB · Views: 0
I will be there, my second time there. Very cool setting in the Manning Lot. A lot of trees for shade, cool crowd and plenty of room. It is a really nice campus too. I plan on arriving around 3pm to start the drinking.
Looking forward to seeing y'all in the Manning Lot!! Go Canes!
there might not be any spaces left at 3pm

Attachments

• we rollinjpg.jpg
    we rollinjpg.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 4
Driving down from Norfolk, VA. I'll be there Fri and Sat. Gonna hit up top of the hill. Great place for food and drinks.

Advertisement
Back