Unbelievable

Advertisement
A bit misleading article since a lot of those times were not from the combines but rather pro day at greentree. There was a period where Miami guys would not run in Indy and instead, choose to run at the pro day.

Rumph was trailing Fields and right in his back pocket but the throw was absolutely perfect. Rumph actually managed to recover quite nicely but again it was a perfect throw. It was Reed who blew the coverage as he was too late coming over to help over the top. IIRC Butch benched Reed for the 1st half of the next game.
And, both of those guys took that to heart.

for what? he was what he was if he never hit his ceiling NFL coaches would of made sure he did and he didnt
But but but every clown in here (not directed specifically at you) says guys should leave early and get to that second contract and get paid while NFL coaches coach them up. Whoopsies.

Advertisement
Lake city , FL!! One of my favorite players at um
Since I was 8 I've been going to CANES & Dolphins games. When Yatil got picked by the Phins I was so pumped to see him get the ball thrown to him from my favorite QB ever. Oh well dreams sometimes don't come true.

Advertisement
Back