Unban my account Kingb02

You right... I posted it on the board instead of sending it straight to a mod because I needed to clear the air with everyone on here. I got nothing to hide.
The only air to be cleared is the stench of your behavior. Couldn't you have waited until the kid enrolled before yoou dumped on the kid and innsulted his Dad/

Advertisement
He fūcked up big time.

BIG TIME.

But he also came back on here, took responsibility, admitted his mistake and owned his fūckup like a man.

Been here since 2012 and reps like cane. Let the punishment fit the crime AND his admission of guilt. A permaban is excessive. If CIS is that important to him, letting him back in at some point, which apparently has already been done, is the right thing to do

I am bestowing an official CIS commendation on @RVACane for his exemplary handling of this difficult situation.

Where others would simply spam clean the new account, he sought common ground while maintaining authority. Where lesser mods would have poked the OP like a beached jellyfish, RVA waded into the sea with the beast on his back, nursing it to health.

Where I would have posted a gif, he proffered a solution. There is not one success story in this thread, but two. Not one account redeemed, but hundreds.

SALUTE RVA -

67667000-BED3-4ADD-BFA3-2898DFCF3FE0.gif

Selah

I am bestowing an official CIS commendation on @RVACane for his exemplary handling of this difficult situation.

Where others would simply spam clean the new account, he sought common ground while maintaining authority. Where lesser mods would have poked the OP like a beached jellyfish, RVA waded into the sea with the beast on his back, nursing it to health.

Where I would have posted a gif, he proffered a solution. There is not one success story in this thread, but two. Not one account redeemed, but hundreds.

SALUTE RVA -

View attachment 120313

Selah

We all know RVA was hoping to get stung by the jellyfish so he could make an rkelly remix.

Advertisement

SALUTE RVA -

View attachment 120313

Selah
Should've chose Greg Norman for the GIf..

It’s not about just getting back in. I saw the replies to my horrible post and I lost the respect of a lot of people here who I respect a lot. So I wanted to publicly apologize to everyone and clear the air. I’m not trying to be a douche. I’m not afraid to speak out loud and say I was wrong for what I did.

You have served your time and done proper penance.

Go forth and Cane on.

1593455502932.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
If my kid has a chance at a scholarship offer from the U you can expect to hear about it every day.

Especially when your wanting to hit campus with your son and get accustomed to the fanbase you truly believe your going to be part of for 3-4 years.

I advocated for your perma ban. Coming at a recruits Pops like you did was totally uncalled for, disrespectful, and inconsiderate.
That being said, to man up to your mistake and make a public apology shows much remorse and deserves a second chance.
It’s been suggested that a DM to a mod may have been more appropriate. I think an apology to the members carries much more weight. I wish Mr Davis could see this as well.
Consider this as a lesson learned.

Advertisement
He fūcked up big time.

BIG TIME.

But he also came back on here, took responsibility, admitted his mistake and owned his fūckup like a man.

Been here since 2012 and reps like cane. Let the punishment fit the crime AND his admission of guilt. A permaban is excessive. If CIS is that important to him, letting him back in at some point, which apparently has already been done, is the right thing to do
I agree. Whether private or public, I respect the acknowledgement and can see the sincerity so let him be here in peace. We all make some mistakes.

I advocated for your perma ban. Coming at a recruits Pops like you did was totally uncalled for, disrespectful, and inconsiderate.
That being said, to man up to your mistake and make a public apology shows much remorse and deserves a second chance.
It’s been suggested that a DM to a mod may have been more appropriate. I think an apology to the members carries much more weight. I wish Mr Davis could see this as well.
Consider this as a lesson learned.
I can’t disagree. In general, a dm to a mod is better but in this case I can see why he would want to talk to the board and I appreciate that.

@KingB02 is my new favorite poster.

Advertisement
Fellow Canes. I made a new account to specifically dispute the ban I received for a post last week. The post was in one of the threads on Thomas Davis which were created by his pops.
I have been on this website since 2012. I have been a Cane since I was born in 1987. Everywhere I go (I travel a lot with my job with Homeland Security) I rep The U. And before that when I was up in Canada in the CFL I still repped hard. I rock a license plate with Canes on it! View attachment 120300
I kept myself logged into this site on my phone at all times and would come on every day and see what going on with my Canes. I am not a troll. I could just post under this new account, but it just ain’t right. The history and friends I have made here I cannot just let go of! I never talked down to anyone on the board. But I had a moment of weakness where I was extremely upset seeing the board being flooded by the poster. I was a little intoxicated as well, I can’t lie. That is not an excuse for my response though. I went ham on dude and said something that was not called. View attachment 120301
That was my reply. When I saw all these posts. View attachment 120302
That was just some of them. I smelled BS and was triggered by it all and replied to it. It just felt like the guy was really trying to promote his kid here and probably other places as well. I guess my training kicked in. I understand as a father you are happy at the chance for your child to go to your favorite school (idk if we are his favorite) but why so many threads? There’s been plenty of parents on the board and never has anyone done that. I have a 3 month old babygirl (my first kid) and I keep her in canes gear. I just felt buddy was just here creating hype. I should have just gone to the mods and told them to merge all of the threads, which they did end up doing anyways. If they merged all of the threads, then there definitely was a problem here, but the way I handled the situation was not right. I am man enough to admit my faults. But do you all feel that I deserved a permanent ban for this infraction? It is a first offense since signing up on the site since 2012. As I said, what I did was wrong, but I feel the punishment was too harsh for the infraction. The reason listed for the ban says for “Trolling and Serving the interests of our Enemies”. I thought I was serving the interests of the board, because I felt the board was getting trolled. But when I went back and read my post it was harsh and inconsiderate. Mr Davis and my fellow canes, I apologize for that. I just went about it all wrong. Mods, I just want you to review and reconsider your decision to permanently ban me.

Bro; next time if u’re going to create the KD burner account, PM Mods directly. I saw the title of ur thread and knew immediately u would be banned, once again (in my Temptation’s voice)

Advertisement
Back