Unban my account Kingb02

@KingB02

Sentence commuted to the week served for the 3rd infraction. Next time send a message. This new duplicate account goes.

No need to be a jerk to the kid’s father. It’s part of the reason why he left the board. - stuff like this and the criticism of his kid. I get legit coaches on here giving honest opinions but what you did was unnecessary.

his birthday is August 24

Advertisement
Welp, Im eating leftover Lil Ceasars thin pep for lunch.
20200629_132105.jpg

I would like to hear about infractions one and two so I have a full picture of the situation.

Drinking and posting is so tempting. Yet, rarely ages well. More, “seemed like a great idea at the time.”

Born ins 87, wow. Young people on here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to hear about infractions one and two so I have a full picture of the situation.

Drinking and posting is so tempting. Yet, rarely ages well. More, “seemed like a great idea at the time.”

Born ins 87, wow. Young people on here.
Inappropriate Advertising/Spam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This place isn’t for the parent of a recruit/player, in general.
If you have your big boy pants on and realize it's a doggie dog world. IMO you can survive. Best lesson you can teach your kid is reality. Good goes hand in hand with the bad. Just my perspective nothing is absolute...

The fact that you took all of that time to put together an 'appeal' of a ban on a free fan message board, when a simple DM to a mod would have sufficed is a pretty douchey move. Whether or not the guy was actually Davis' father (mods have you confirmed?), it's pretty low character to be calling the guy out like that when he was doing was hyping his son up.
It’s not about just getting back in. I saw the replies to my horrible post and I lost the respect of a lot of people here who I respect a lot. So I wanted to publicly apologize to everyone and clear the air. I’m not trying to be a douche. I’m not afraid to speak out loud and say I was wrong for what I did.

Advertisement
Back