Unban my account Kingb02

Canesince87

Banned
Banned
Fellow Canes. I made a new account to specifically dispute the ban I received for a post last week. The post was in one of the threads on Thomas Davis which were created by his pops.
I have been on this website since 2012. I have been a Cane since I was born in 1987. Everywhere I go (I travel a lot with my job with Homeland Security) I rep The U. And before that when I was up in Canada in the CFL I still repped hard. I rock a license plate with Canes on it!
D1E40C5C-DC4A-4B69-A8CF-134101EA18AD.jpeg

I kept myself logged into this site on my phone at all times and would come on every day and see what going on with my Canes. I am not a troll. I could just post under this new account, but it just ain’t right. The history and friends I have made here I cannot just let go of! I never talked down to anyone on the board. But I had a moment of weakness where I was extremely upset seeing the board being flooded by the poster. I was a little intoxicated as well, I can’t lie. That is not an excuse for my response though. I went ham on dude and said something that was not called.
6B8BF6D9-2D72-4372-A077-0B13CAF8DF5C.jpeg

That was my reply. When I saw all these posts.
ED89A493-714A-4ADE-BE02-B43E2B601845.png

That was just some of them. I smelled BS and was triggered by it all and replied to it. It just felt like the guy was really trying to promote his kid here and probably other places as well. I guess my training kicked in. I understand as a father you are happy at the chance for your child to go to your favorite school (idk if we are his favorite) but why so many threads? There’s been plenty of parents on the board and never has anyone done that. I have a 3 month old babygirl (my first kid) and I keep her in canes gear. I just felt buddy was just here creating hype. I should have just gone to the mods and told them to merge all of the threads, which they did end up doing anyways. If they merged all of the threads, then there definitely was a problem here, but the way I handled the situation was not right. I am man enough to admit my faults. But do you all feel that I deserved a permanent ban for this infraction? It is a first offense since signing up on the site since 2012. As I said, what I did was wrong, but I feel the punishment was too harsh for the infraction. The reason listed for the ban says for “Trolling and Serving the interests of our Enemies”. I thought I was serving the interests of the board, because I felt the board was getting trolled. But when I went back and read my post it was harsh and inconsiderate. Mr Davis and my fellow canes, I apologize for that. I just went about it all wrong. Mods, I just want you to review and reconsider your decision to permanently ban me.

Advertisement
For future reference, you could have messaged this to a mod and had the ban lifted within the hour. Also you could have been less douchey when addressing this & never been banned. No need to disrespect a proud Father.

You right... I posted it on the board instead of sending it straight to a mod because I needed to clear the air with everyone on here. I got nothing to hide.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellow Canes. I made a new account to specifically dispute the ban I received for a post last week. The post was in one of the threads on Thomas Davis which were created by his pops.
I have been on this website since 2012. I have been a Cane since I was born in 1987. Everywhere I go (I travel a lot with my job with Homeland Security) I rep The U. And before that when I was up in Canada in the CFL I still repped hard. I rock a license plate with Canes on it! View attachment 120300
I kept myself logged into this site on my phone at all times and would come on every day and see what going on with my Canes. I am not a troll. I could just post under this new account, but it just ain’t right. The history and friends I have made here I cannot just let go of! I never talked down to anyone on the board. But I had a moment of weakness where I was extremely upset seeing the board being flooded by the poster. I was a little intoxicated as well, I can’t lie. That is not an excuse for my response though. I went ham on dude and said something that was not called. View attachment 120301
That was my reply. When I saw all these posts. View attachment 120302
That was just some of them. I smelled BS and was triggered by it all and replied to it. It just felt like the guy was really trying to promote his kid here and probably other places as well. I guess my training kicked in. I understand as a father you are happy at the chance for your child to go to your favorite school (idk if we are his favorite) but why so many threads? There’s been plenty of parents on the board and never has anyone done that. I have a 3 month old babygirl (my first kid) and I keep her in canes gear. I just felt buddy was just here creating hype. I should have just gone to the mods and told them to merge all of the threads, which they did end up doing anyways. If they merged all of the threads, then there definitely was a problem here, but the way I handled the situation was not right. I am man enough to admit my faults. But do you all feel that I deserved a permanent ban for this infraction? It is a first offense since signing up on the site since 2012. As I said, what I did was wrong, but I feel the punishment was too harsh for the infraction. The reason listed for the ban says for “Trolling and Serving the interests of our Enemies”. I thought I was serving the interests of the board, because I felt the board was getting trolled. But when I went back and read my post it was harsh and inconsiderate. Mr Davis and my fellow canes, I apologize for that. I just went about it all wrong. Mods, I just want you to review and reconsider your decision to permanently ban me.
Lmao... naw suffer the consequences champ!

Advertisement
FSU gives second chances. At least they did to Laveranues Coles.

Advertisement
@KingB02

Sentence commuted to the week served for the 3rd infraction. Next time send a message. This new duplicate account goes.

No need to be a jerk to the kid’s father. It’s part of the reason why he left the board. - stuff like this and the criticism of his kid. I get legit coaches on here giving honest opinions but what you did was unnecessary.

The fact that you took all of that time to put together an 'appeal' of a ban on a free fan message board, when a simple DM to a mod would have sufficed is a pretty douchey move. Whether or not the guy was actually Davis' father (mods have you confirmed?), it's pretty low character to be calling the guy out like that when he was doing was hyping his son up.

Advertisement
Back