Unarmed white teen killed- Justified shooting? Watch video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
My thoughts-

Justified- No- looked like the kid was trying to escape

Cop- fear for his life? I can't be in his head, but I would guess yes- Don't think he should have, but split second reaction

Kid- why didn't he do what the cop said and stop? Kid needs to be held accountable as well... His actions sparked this

OP, what is the point you’re trying to make? Based on the few seconds of the actual shooting I would say that it was not justified since the police officer could have backed off and let the kid go on a high speed chase. He also could’ve shot out his tires. However, on the other side, in the moment maybe the cop thought he was about to get run over.

In any case, the video is 5 years old and since you posted the video, what was the outcome of the investigation?

I will add the obvious, an unjustified shooting of a white man does not mean any less and at the same time cannot be equated to the death of a black man at the hands of the police within the context that each death occurs.

Advertisement
No, this is police issue... Cop is white... kid is white of which you can't see... setting the scene
Oh please you purposely put in the thread "white teen" during a weekend we saw huge protests and riots over another death of an innocent African American by the hands of the police.

You are trying to indirectly state that this isn't "Black Lives Matter" situation and that happens to white people as well. You are trying to spark an argument from posters and are no different than those screaming "All Lives Matter" trying to discredit BLM because you don't understand their purpose

6E1207FB-8BDE-49D2-AF5D-33E42256E69A.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back