Unacceptable

CanesFan93

Junior
Jeremy Foley ‏@UFJeremyFoley 11h11 hours ago
Al Golden's fence surrounding the recruiting state of Miami
B6Mh_3kIcAEvmjm.jpg

Advertisement
That's not the real Jeremy Foley, but whoever tweeted that isn't wrong.

The truth hurts. Oh, and f*** Al Golden.

Advertisement
I legitimately wish they would fold the football progrum so it would be more reasonable when I talk about how we have fallen so far into obscurity.

Advertisement
I legitimately wish they would fold the football progrum so it would be more reasonable when I talk about how we have fallen so far into obscurity.

What new team would you follow?

The UBC Thunderbirds.

Sounds like a roller derby squad.

They rate very high on the "Swagger" and "old school cane" meters respectively amongst second tier canadien intercollegiate club football.

Advertisement

The UBC Thunderbirds.

They rate very high on the "Swagger" and "old school cane" meters respectively amongst second tier canadien intercollegiate club football.

Unless they get off a plane wearing camo and then lose the game when the QB pays off his bookie with INTs, I cannot accept this alternative.

Advertisement
No matter how bad we have become, we still beat UF, didn't lose to an FCS school and didn't have a 4-8 record. Only thing they have going is a new head coach.

The UBC Thunderbirds.

CIS there's a Canadian, more exciting football anyway! I played for the gees with Sacobie and Sinopoli as my qb!

The UBC Thunderbirds.

CIS there's a Canadian, more exciting football anyway! I played for the gees with Sacobie and Sinopoli as my qb!

Can they bring in the 2008 recruiting class so we can reminisce?

Advertisement
Back