UM's Dline Practice Drills

Advertisement
99 Moten has some of the size you mention. Can he reach the 2 deep this year.

96 Collins A has tremendous length at DE. A little skinny. Can he develop into a key contributor after one year in the program?

44 Bain looks ready to go at DE. His thick lower body and obvious quickness still make me think he could be a 3 technique DT in years to come. A DT that can rush the passer from the inside is a rare football player, eg Aaron Donald, Warren Sapp, Cortez Kennedy. 🙏🙏

96 Collins A has tremendous length at DE. A little skinny. Can he develop into a key contributor after one year in the program?

44 Bain looks ready to go at DE. His thick lower body and obvious quickness still make me think he could be a 3 technique DT in years to come. A DT that can rush the passer from the inside is a rare football player, eg Aaron Donald, Warren Sapp, Cortez Kennedy. 🙏🙏

When I say we need a few big boys I am talking 6'3+ and 320+lbs that can run.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Size, length, thick, you certainly have nysom’s attention.

Aside from that it would be nice have a few full grown men on the Dline like the old days so we can be on the right side of those 3 and outs again.

Advertisement
Can any of the insiders confirm that we likely already know which big daddy we are pushing for inside during the next portal wave? Seems like we must be since they keep referencing it specifically.

We likely need 2 DTs and I’d hope both aren’t developmental big bodies but actual legit DTs

Advertisement
Back