UM's Coach Justice vs MSU'S Ron Burton will be A Dline Clinic

If I’ve seen the last 10 sequels of Miami Masochism, we’ll win this game. Because we went into the game expecting to lose the win with thrust the board into overconfident Charlotte dreams. Then Virginia will spark the 4+ game skid under the shadow of banners

Advertisement
Ya'll punks are scared of Michigan State? WE ROLL.

Put down the green kool-aid
koolaid.gif
OL will hold up just fine.

I've studied some of his videos and he is a real technician. I was hoping we could have gotten him when Manny was first hired.
Manny went the friendship route not hire the best route, like Saban does when he loses a coordinator every year. Management 101, surround yourself with people better than you. Unlike mathematical principles, adding bunch of amateur coordinators does not equal a great coordinator. Manny is and should be a low level assistant.

Unfortunately I had hope for a very different outcome. But let's put this into perspective MSU's dline is loaded no stars and 2 stars but were able to harsh king all game in addition to shut down our anemic running game

I am truly concerned if Coach Justice can turn this oline around. I am not seeing any continuity from oline players.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back