UM's Coach Justice vs MSU'S Ron Burton will be A Dline Clinic

Paranos

All-ACC
UM's Coach Justice vs MSU'S Ron Burton will be A Dline Clinic put on by one of the Top 4 dline coaches in college football over the last decade. This man said during the spring he wants his unit to be the best dline in the country and their film won't lie.

Miami's oline has been terrible in both communicating and against dline fronts that play physical. MSU lives on being physical up front and dline games( twists, stunts, halfman with violent hands, etc). I am praying Coach Justice coaches the best game of UM career to date.

Trust me when I say Burton will take this game personally, he wants MSU to be consider dline U along with Ohio State.

Go Canes

Advertisement
8B81CC8B-46EC-4A49-ACD5-59029AABF03A.gif

Justice wants to make changes at the O-Line. Oluwaseun competing with Donaldson for RG and Williams vs Scaife for RT

Justice wants to make changes at the O-Line. Oluwaseun competing with Donaldson for RG and Williams vs Scaife for RT

I will just say this, research MSU'S dline history and you will find that Ron Burton pumps out more trench bullies than just about anyone over the last decade. I am talking these Mfer's play like straight trick trick Detroit Goons.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I will just say this, research MSU'S dline history and you will find that Ron Burton pumps out more trench bullies than just about anyone over the last decade. I am talking these Mfer's play like straight trick trick Detroit Goons.

Go Canes
I've studied some of his videos and he is a real technician. I was hoping we could have gotten him when Manny was first hired.

Go Canes
no doubt, it will be a mismatch that could decide the games outcome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MSU is a team that was built to kick a team like Miami’s ***. On both sides of the ball.
why do we seem physically weak and lack explosive strength.......our S7C group must be in dark ages or 100% clean and it shows on Saturdays

MSU is a team that was built to kick a team like Miami’s ***. On both sides of the ball.
Thats why I am hoping Lashlee scraps this Power RPO nonsense and tries to make this a track meet. We arent going to out-tough these guys. No trench bully, fake tough guy stuff is going to work on Saturday. We need to try and run them out of the stadium..at least on offense.

On Defense, if Manny cant hold these guys to under 21 points then I will need to take back everything I said about him in the offseason regarding him being a great DC. This MSU team should not be able to score 3 offensive TDs on our defense.

UM's Coach Justice vs MSU'S Ron Burton will be A Dline Clinic put on by one of the Top 4 dline coaches in college football over the last decade. This man said during the spring he wants his unit to be the best dline in the country and their film won't lie.

Miami's oline has been terrible in both communicating and against dline fronts that play physical. MSU lives on being physical up front and dline games( twists, stunts, halfman with violent hands, etc). I am praying Coach Justice coaches the best game of UM career to date.

Trust me when I say Burton will take this game personally, he wants MSU to be consider dline U along with Ohio State.

Go Canes

Glove Penetration GIF

Advertisement
Back