Umm it’s Thursday.

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Isn’t today supposed to be the day. Either our OC is coaching an NFL team or we aren’t the job they want and they are waiting to get rejected first

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thursday is not over. Friday will come next, at which point Saturday and Sunday emerge, only to be followed by Monday, which sullenly morphs into Tuesday and then Wednesday. Only to be right back where we started from on Thursday. What if no OC by next Thursday? Will you ask yourself if perhaps you have died and you are caught in an endless concentric time-circle? What if your purgatory is an eternity of Miami not having an Offensive Coordinator? Ask yourself, will Ed Reed dressed in a long white coat made of baby goat fur come visit you and calm your delirium-tremens?

Advertisement
I have a source, but I cannot confirm or deny who the source is, who says its Thursday. I will confirm that I knew what I know after it happens

Thursday is not over. Friday will come next, at which point Saturday and Sunday emerge, only to be followed by Monday, which sullenly morphs into Tuesday and then Wednesday. Only to be right back where we started from on Thursday. What if no OC by next Thursday? Will you ask yourself if perhaps you have died and you are caught in an endless concentric time-circle? What if your purgatory is an eternity of Miami not having an Offensive Coordinator? Ask yourself, will Ed Reed dressed in a long white coat made of baby goat fur come visit you and calm your delirium-tremens?

if he is also wearing a fedora I will take it as an omen

Advertisement
Isn’t today supposed to be the day. Either our OC is coaching an NFL team or we aren’t the job they want and they are waiting to get rejected first

Where's Stewie when we need him?

"Hey Manny, knock knock. It's Thursday. Where's my OC, man? Where's my OC???"
2812ac5b182c2d4022523ee87c15856f--guys-smoking-smoking-weed.jpg

Advertisement
Back