UM vs. UL: Russell Athletic Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy is obviously playing with some swag right now destroying the one team he would have gone to. Let him be with his antics; kid is backing it up with his play. MAN UP SON

Typical hood rat response.

Typical **** response. Straight up, ppl need to stop being so soft. It's football for god sake, you don't like it, go watch FIU football.

You're a stupid ****, I don't like anyone mocking my team. Just because you're some **** rider that's your problem.

LuLZ, I ruffled this fruit baskets feathers.

No way in **** you have ever played real deal football. No way in ****. Pacifying someone gutting your team, is straight treason bro. Ban hammer should fall heavily on your ignorant a-- for this act betrayal.

Advertisement
I dont blame Teddy one bit

We loved it when Berlin did it to UF. We used to be that type of program.

Advertisement
There better be strong indications of major changes coming or they are going to lose this fan base

Uhhhhhh, lose the fan base? Have you seen a Miami home game lately?

Nothing compared to next year unless we completely overhaul this coaching staff. This reminds me of Randys last year with the angst in the fan base. Clearly Golden isnt being fired so changes need to be announced asap

Been saying this for a while now. Fan support next year is going to be atrocious unless viable changes are made. I know support is bad right now anyway but it's about to get worse unless some changes are made.

Fan support is what will eventually sink Al. If he stays with the same staff/philosophy he better be going to a BCS bowl or ****'s gonna get ugly in a hurry.

Agreed, stop *****ing because they are runnjng up the score! They are actually doing us a favor and maybe our AD will step up and fire some mother ****ers!

Advertisement
@PhillipBuchanon 8s

Donna Shalala???? Changes need to be made. Coaches???? Changes need to be made. It starts from the top.

Advertisement
I've no idea why Morris is untouchable.

I mean he's been atrocious this year but hasn't come close to losing his job.

Why?

I understand why Golden did it....I don't agree with it AT ALL but I want to kick him in the ******* nuts for sticking with Morris this year. Just ******* mind numbing.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 19s
Teddy just threw up the U toward the #Canes sideline, and then brought his hands across his throat in a slicing motion. Wow.

Just lost all respect. Never want him on my Jaguars team now.

He can you do whatever he wants good for him his team whooped our *** were the joke all these South Florida kids are gonna mock the U whenever they get a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back