UM vs UF

Advertisement
Especially since lower tiered bowls struggle to sell tickets. A Miami/Florida matchup would have a built in audience even if the game is meaningless
A bowl game vs Florida, Auburn, or Lsu would be intriguing. I want nothing to do with the big10

Advertisement
Isn’t there an order that the bowls choose in, and I assume gasparilla is about the last to choose right?

Isn’t there an order that the bowls choose in, and I assume gasparilla is about the last to choose right?

Yes. A lot of bowls would have to pass in Miami. I think Gasparilla is probably a pipe dream. We’ll see.

My guess is NYC or El Paso.

Advertisement
Advertisement
90’s drove a gutted ‘79 Chevy van loaded w music gear and weed and 10 miles outside El Paso police roadblock ; all they looked for was under the van for immigrants. That desert **** immigrant holding area has a bowl game ... why?!?!?!?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211128-144041_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Every single year the idea of UM-UF in a bowl game is floated and it never happens.

That said, the Gasparilla would be ideal.
People don’t understand that the bowl games have a pecking order unless the pecking order works correctly for the conference Thailand’s so that an ACC bowl matched up with an SEC ball gets Miami Florida in the right order it won’t happen barring some extreme maneuvering from ESPN and the conferences

Advertisement
Back