UM vs. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see Coley at KR or in that first drive. Seems pretty bizarre that our best player today doesn't play the opening drive of the half.
 
I don't know if i've ever seen a college punter with a cannon like Pat. When he connects you can see and feel the power. Guy is da troof.


We've had two in a row. Really 3 in a row including our team MVP punter.
 
I dont care who's getting the carries. I just wanna see more carries from under center in a two back set. Im liking the I formation stuff.
 
If Jenkins continues to progress, he will be very solid next year.

Good first year campaign by him this season, all things considered.
 
Crawford is a good corner. He just needs to turn his head around when the balls in the air
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top