UM vs. Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope to Allah UM isn't matched with Johnny Football. The Aggies might literally score 75 on this UM defense.

It won't matter though because we beat Pitt even though we gave up 500 again and made them look like anything but the 106th ranked offense in FBS.

The defense sucks....hard to debate. Needs to be fixed.....duh.

You can't just discard this win though Chise. You even said yourself this would be a tough game to win up here in December. We did. You gave props to Christ for being a good offensive coach.

Golden just coached the TEAM to a win. No credit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope to Allah UM isn't matched with Johnny Football. The Aggies might literally score 75 on this UM defense.

It won't matter though because we beat Pitt even though we gave up 500 again and made them look like anything but the 106th ranked offense in FBS.

You can't just discard this win though Chise. You even said yourself this would be a tough game to win up here in December. We did. You gave props to Christ for being a good offensive coach.

Psssh. Rip Golden for his defense. But give him props for his offense. **** Nah.

Listen, no one thinks the defense is good. It wasn't going to change in 6 days.

Enjoy the win, great offensive performance. Morris and Hurns were great all day. Coley is a star. Cleveland gets a TD in his last regular season game.

Now that's just not true, this guy Ned thinks the defense is doing a good job

Advertisement
I don't see the need to consistency ***** about something we already know stinks. I think everyone agrees our D sucks and something needs to change.

Enjoy the win, enjoy a great game by a few seniors.

Pitt just joined Golden's 500 Club with everyone else in the **** *** ACC and all the low-expectation Planter's Peanuts like iloveDuhNofrio51 and the rest of the 53-9 guys.

Psssh. Rip Golden for his defense. But give him props for his offense. **** Nah.

The thing is Golden has his hands all over this offense too. Dude is a complete "hands on" coach. Maybe that's good, maybe that's bad, but anyone who thinks that Golden just turned the keys over to Coley is dead wrong. Blocking schemes.....etc. He's all over it.

Advertisement
Listen, no one thinks the defense is good. It wasn't going to change in 6 days.

Enjoy the win, great offensive performance. Morris and Hurns were great all day. Coley is a star. Cleveland gets a TD in his last regular season game.

Now that's just not true, this guy Ned thinks the defense is doing a good job

Well he's crazy then. I don't think anyone inside Hecht would say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back