UM vs FSU I: Predictions

Dghustla

Junior
My brain is saying one my heart is saying another.
At the end of the day I'm putting my faith in Duke Johnson. Guy is a true champion, understands what this program was built on. Is capable of putting a team on his back.

27-24 UM, Nole fans stunted by their lack of TDs.

Advertisement
if we lose by under 14 i wont be mad. ill be upset, but i aint finna blame the players or coaches or post garbage on the interwebs.

Please let me be wrong but unless the turnover ration is 3+ in our favor, it's ugly.

FSU - 47
Miami - 23

Advertisement
Heart says Canes by a field goal 27-24.

Head says Noles wrap up the game by halftime and final is 48-20.

Last time for fsu to own us until the end of the CFB world when we are beastly next year. 37-17 fsuck

Advertisement
If we do what everyones saying we should like run the ball and no turnovers we can pull the upset but I think fuss D won't allow duke to break 1 there too fast. Also I can't trust SM he's garbage IMO, the 1 thing Im really looking at if we can be the 1st D to rattle Gayness. I remember everyone calling Jacory Ice because he was cool but after real teams starting ripping him that became a long forgotten myth.

Let me clarify my prediction....

Morris has been throwing off his back foot way to much which makes me worried
Our D has been getting killed on 3rd downs which Jamesion has been great at
Our biggest hope is for another ugly game that we can pull out in the end but IMO the staff doesn't trust Morris in the situation. FSU D is too good to let our running game go down the field.

Morris just looks off. You do have to play your SR. QB when you are undefeated so I don't blame the staff for keeping him in. The D is built on O's making mistakes or having to kick FG's and I just don't see FSU having those issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heart? 28-24, Canes. (We frustrate the **** out of JW and he makes R-Fr mistakes. Our offense goes into beast mode in the 4th and runs it right down FSUs throat to get the W.)

Brain? 35-24, Noles. (Defense gets tired and FSU goes on a 6min drive in the 4th to ice it. Our lack of quality depth shows and they run run run on us and cap it off with a play action play inside the red zone on 3rd and long to O'Leary for the TD. Busted assignment by someone.)

Let me clarify my prediction....

Morris has been throwing off his back foot way to much which makes me worried
Our D has been getting killed on 3rd downs which Jamesion has been great at
Our biggest hope is for another ugly game that we can pull out in the end but IMO the staff doesn't trust Morris in the situation. FSU D is too good to let our running game go down the field.

Morris just looks off. You do have to play your SR. QB when you are undefeated so I don't blame the staff for keeping him in. The D is built on O's making mistakes or having to kick FG's and I just don't see FSU having those issues.

This right here is spot on. Its weird reading most fans on this site picking us, its like us going to a rivals board like GT and watching them pick scored over us. I mean I know we are fans but u don't gotta be a homer and pick us because it doesn't change anything. (talking about others)

I think we lose this game and might get thrashed but the ACC rematch is more important to me, theres no way we beat them twice. I'll take this loss and win the rematch in a monumental upset of the series and destroying there date with Alabama and causing a meltdown in the bcd polls hahaha. I think we win that later game, well I'm hoping maybe I'm getting a little homerism.

Advertisement
Back