UM vs Duke

We beat the refs and Duke, let's *** them ***** in South Bend!

Who wants to watch the special on coach K?

Advertisement
Seriously Canes Basketball is the only thing that doesn't have me on borderline suicide watch. Folden doesn't even deserve the right to lick Coach L's nuts

Advertisement
Love how the squad stayed aggressive until the end. Coach Mutha****in' L.

Advertisement
So can someone give me the background on Ivan Cruz Uceda? Why is everyone so excited for him to play? I don't know much about him.

Cruz has one thing the team is lacking and that is height. Can be play? We will find out shortly.

Advertisement
Sorry guys, although I watched Rick Barry play here, I am not a big Bball fan. I usually watch the game but lately I am so disgusted with administration is have not. Caught a little last night, we were winning and I still couldn't watch. Since Donna prefers basketball to football there is a little guilt by association. Is there any chance Coach L can coach the football team too? Seriously, he would do a better job. I noticed his players are allowed to get near the opponents when on defense. That only would win us a couple more games. Get win Coach L.

uwink.gif

mikemad.gif

gdi3a.gif

Advertisement
Finally, a fun Cane game experience. Replay was on this morning on ESPN too BTW. Sportscenter did a nice recap. Watching Coach K sink deeper in and deeper into his chair in utter disgust as his team fell apart, with that sullen look was awesomely weird. Duke free throws went clunk all night.

Listening to Coach L's post game substantive responses in interviews was a refreshing testimony that at least we have one real coach at the U. Go CANES!

So can someone give me the background on Ivan Cruz Uceda? Why is everyone so excited for him to play? I don't know much about him.

He MAY BE a good rebounder. He led the Canes in rebounding when they toured Spain this summer and led them in rebounding in the preseason game against Eckerd College. That said, I am hopeful, but not totally confident. We can definitely use help on the boards. Maybe he can bring that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back