UM vs Duke Game 2

11-5 is your final. We really needed a blowout to have a chance at a sweep with our injury induced lack of pitching depth. Big opportunity tomorrow to make a move with Arguelles and Palmquist rested.
A chance to move to 10-7 and a half game out of the coastal lead behind Vt and Gt both 11-7. Kind of wild considering how lackluster our season has been.

Advertisement
It was great... i know annoucers are supposed to be unbiased but did you hear him say "drop " on one of our shallow pop ups in the outfield. I laughed out loud
I did lmao. I loved it as a cane but would be ****ed as **** if I was on the opposite end of it

A chance to move to 10-7 and a half game out of the coastal lead behind Vt and Gt both 11-7. Kind of wild considering how lackluster our season has been.
The lows have been very low and the rest has been very consistent. Need a couple more sweeps to get over that noles series. The midweek games have been the best I’ve seen since the Florida schools started becoming ultra competitive 25 or so years ago

In case anyone saw the press conference, Rivera missed the game because something he ate made him sick. Gino said he felt better by when the game ended and that he could’ve been made available late if absolutely necessary. We’ll see if he’s used tomorrow. Maybe DH him.

Kind of surprised Born did not get the start in the OF.

There’s a lot of young talent out there.

Advertisement
Other than the FSU series which was a **** of a lot more than lackluster, the team has played well

What I despise is when the program haters and bashers disappear when team plays well. We then play bad and they come back and say see, stupid people thinking a series win over Duke means anything. Just leave fans like that.

Advertisement
Back