UM vs. Duke ESPN Top 25 games

plantcity3

Senior
ESPN has the UM vs Duke game as the number 10 game in 2015 and is airing it on ESPNU right now for anyone wanting to relive the momet

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Dam we had 13 penalties before the 12:00 min mark in the 3rd quarter.....

Unfortunately to get to the miracle return, I have to sit through the rest of the **** show...

23 penalties, 12 point lead with 3 minutes left, wr screens in the redzone, defense constantly not being lined up before the snap, ****** oline, predictable play calling down the stretch.....I swear between them and the bucs, I aged about 10 years last season......

For all the slack JY got when he was here, he stopped Dukes QB dead in his tracks on the goal line but of course he was given the TD

Last edited:
And ***** everyone who had something to say after this game. JJ wasn't down, and even though it was stupid of Herb, that block was from the side. Half of Duke players were standing around watching what every florida kid grows up doing in backyard football....

Advertisement
Those "questionable" blocks were a lot cleaner than I remembered.

Trust me, they were ALOT cleaner up close when I watched it at the game...even duke fans weren't sure about any "blocking in the back" calls...Some people also said that Mark Walton was down before he threw the ball back, but at the game, NOBODY in my area questioned that part of the play, I was on the side where we could clearly see the ball out before his knee scraped.

Advertisement
Back