UM visiting Gainesville Buchholz Highschool

Advertisement
I heard a UM recruiter is coming to Buchholz high school in Gainesville by helicopter tomorrow. Who are we recruiting there?
Kendall Jackson is a 24 DL there

Advertisement
I heard a UM recruiter is coming to Buchholz high school in Gainesville by helicopter tomorrow.

Get in, then get da **** out — that's how I've handled G'ville and Tally since I became grown folk and knew better

Our coaches doing it just right

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m an ASST strength coach for the football team, last year that team had some TALENT. Most Kids from Eastside/Gainesville High end up transferring to BHS. I think we will have some surprises. But I will admit aloootttt of these kids couldn’t care less about UM. So Mario better do some cooking.

We have a new head coach after the one we had retired after I believe 10ish years so it will be interesting to how the players and culture takes to new leadership. (The new HC was their DC/Asst head coach so not a huge change)

Advertisement
Mario was in my town today Lafayette, la. Reportedly was in the Nola area earlier in the day. Hope he comes by during the summer bc I’ll try and meet up just to show support down here.

I’m an ASST strength coach for the football team, last year that team had some TALENT. Most Kids from Eastside/Gainesville High end up transferring to BHS. I think we will have some surprises. But I will admit aloootttt of these kids couldn’t care less about UM. So Mario better do some cooking.

We have a new head coach after the one we had retired after I believe 10ish years so it will be interesting to how the players and culture takes to new leadership. (The new HC was their DC/Asst head coach so not a huge change)
Thats cool and all but know way no how an offer from any big time program doesn't have weight and I dont give a fck where it comes from. LOL That a ship from Miami has no weight in bum fck Egypt. I grew up 45 min from that area. Dont even try and talk this silly chit. MY boy is from Crystal River and has played in the the league for 4 years now. He was dying for a cane offer and went juco, then ended up at Rutgers. I tried hard to get him to Miami, these kids get lost in the mix. Sorry but if Marion is looking at them they are looking as well. Your comment that these kids could care less about UM is just silly. I mean are you even serious. If UM is not a big deal to them then these kids aren't a big deal, it's that cut and dry and not the other way around. Like are we even being serious right now. lol .

Advertisement
Back