UM v VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's say they hold on tonight. This game was tough (they've all been for this team this season).

But let's be real, next Saturday night is the "real" game. Can't even believe I'm saying this, but Notre Dame is playing ridiculous right now.

Stfu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosier redeemed himself with that TD.

Now Defense needs to shut them down one more time and we need to get a TD to establish momentum going into Catholics vs. Convicts.

8:00 p.m. Prime Time game, btw.

Huge props to whichever coach it was that enforced Rosier to run more this week.

Advertisement
Let's say they hold on tonight. This game was tough (they've all been for this team this season).

But let's be real, next Saturday night is the "real" game. Can't even believe I'm saying this, but Notre Dame is playing ridiculous right now.

But so was VT. Remember when everyone was pointing at 59-7 vs UNC?

they just barely beat wake forest?

I gotta be honest. If I had a bookie I would have put some change on VT straight up. Glad I don't have a bookie .

Line opened Miami +2.5, closed Miami -3...crazy line movement, especially considering it crossed pick 'em AND went all the way to 3. Makes me wonder...

Advertisement
Got dammit sitting in the office and the VTech fan just walked out **** them hoes

Rosier does some crazy **** but one thing he is that Kaaya wasn’t is a winner.....

What say you now all you talkin head haters..

Let’s finish this

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back