C CaneAlum11 Sophomore Joined Dec 29, 2018 Messages 909 Aug 31, 2025 #4,181 I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING IVE SAID DAVIS
NZ Cane GOAT Porster Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 2,059 Aug 31, 2025 #4,182 put some fkn respect on that lad...
T TallyCaneFan Redshirt Freshman Premium Joined Nov 18, 2011 Messages 2,503 Aug 31, 2025 #4,184 Cant say I’m surprised but this is disheartening
M Mnhurricane Assistant to the regional manager Joined Jul 30, 2017 Messages 3,813 Aug 31, 2025 #4,186 Imagine how great that kick would feel if we threw for a first down first and ran out the clock….
Bender Lower-class user according to CIS leadership. Premium Joined Feb 9, 2021 Messages 16,191 Aug 31, 2025 #4,187 alright mr davis, that was perfect
Shooter McGavin I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast Joined Dec 4, 2015 Messages 28,800 Aug 31, 2025 #4,188 Holy **** he made it
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Aug 31, 2025 #4,189 Fat Boy Money
CaneTheGaytors Biletnikoff Award Winner Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 7,649 Aug 31, 2025 #4,190 Now we have to pray that awful D can hold them.
cway313 No more excuses Banned Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 30,440 Aug 31, 2025 #4,191 I gotta build up the courage to quit this.
MiamiCanesFan77 Senior Joined Oct 6, 2019 Messages 2,788 Aug 31, 2025 #4,192 They still have a 1:04 left.
JamesQuall Bill Hader is Quall Premium Joined Feb 7, 2020 Messages 7,419 Aug 31, 2025 #4,193 Kjdcanefan said: Yeah someone need call 911 to my house in about 15 minutes Click to expand... I’ll call em just send a six pack my way
Kjdcanefan said: Yeah someone need call 911 to my house in about 15 minutes Click to expand... I’ll call em just send a six pack my way
CanePhin Freshman Joined Jan 14, 2012 Messages 810 Aug 31, 2025 #4,194 HOLY CRAP! Its goooood! still not over but WOW
RickySpanish Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 15, 2024 Messages 946 Aug 31, 2025 #4,195 Is there too much time left now?
252cane All-ACC Joined Jul 11, 2013 Messages 19,537 Aug 31, 2025 #4,196 Pay a mf 4 mil but scared to put the ball in his hands
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,380 Aug 31, 2025 #4,197 Turn off your TVs now if you hate pain
C Canesmia01 All ACC Joined Dec 19, 2018 Messages 7,271 Aug 31, 2025 #4,198 Get ready for soft coverage
423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,051 Aug 31, 2025 #4,199 I’ll. Be. Damned!
Caneadian Sophomore Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 3,590 Aug 31, 2025 #4,200 happy the kid made it. But still