ewcanes All ACC Joined Oct 27, 2018 Messages 6,228 Aug 31, 2025 #4,081 Just terrible man, we’re playing like we have the new QB.
L LPK2006 Redshirt Freshman Joined Oct 9, 2017 Messages 3,718 Aug 31, 2025 #4,082 How are we doing this?
L lurker Sophomore Premium Joined Sep 14, 2024 Messages 663 Aug 31, 2025 #4,083 God, I’ve seen what you’ve done for other people
C CaneandAbel Junior Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 3,492 Aug 31, 2025 #4,085 Its one thing to run the ball. Its another thing to run it the exact same way every time.
major kong Freshman Joined Oct 16, 2022 Messages 428 Aug 31, 2025 #4,087 This is truly the stupidest play calling I've seen in 55 years of watching football.
Hold My Beer Leave the ACC today Premium Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 10,735 Aug 31, 2025 #4,089 Need to throw the ball here and get the first. We've already shown will give up big chunks in the passing game with too soft coverage
Need to throw the ball here and get the first. We've already shown will give up big chunks in the passing game with too soft coverage
S STG Recruit Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 2,366 Aug 31, 2025 #4,090 PLAYING FOR A FG FROM A KICKER WHO IS 5 OF 12!
TaylorWalls Jaromir Jagr Reincarnated Joined Dec 20, 2021 Messages 5,957 Aug 31, 2025 #4,091 Lamest playcalling I've ever seen.
BS85 Letting it Rip Premium Joined Aug 15, 2014 Messages 16,160 Aug 31, 2025 #4,093 BRO WTF ARE WE DOING?!?!?!?
OldhamA Senior Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 19,518 Aug 31, 2025 #4,095 bAMACANE said: I don't want to go into OT, jesus. Click to expand... I'll genuinely just go to bed.
R RBradleigh Senior Premium Joined Dec 30, 2018 Messages 3,047 Aug 31, 2025 #4,097 Absolutely hate this
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,911 Aug 31, 2025 #4,100 Kjdcanefan said: If it comes down a mfing FG, I might have a heart attack. Click to expand... You have health insurance right?
Kjdcanefan said: If it comes down a mfing FG, I might have a heart attack. Click to expand... You have health insurance right?