C CaneandAbel Junior Joined Oct 8, 2013 Messages 3,494 Aug 31, 2025 #2,462 Hard Rocks trash field strikes again
SinisterCane MOPE DYNASTY Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 7,366 Aug 31, 2025 #2,463 **** these refs
Cane787pr We byke Joined Feb 20, 2022 Messages 5,783 Aug 31, 2025 #2,465 Fvck these refs man !! They trying their hardest to keep ND in this
CBurrr93 Sophomore Premium Joined Aug 5, 2014 Messages 5,853 Aug 31, 2025 #2,466 Who could’ve seen that play coming
L LPK2006 Redshirt Freshman Joined Oct 9, 2017 Messages 3,718 Aug 31, 2025 #2,467 Why didn't we try a play action pass there?
S Silentobserver Recruit Joined Mar 3, 2017 Messages 2,946 Aug 31, 2025 #2,472 I know many here love Freeman, but **** that guy. Love that he looks like he's about to cry on the sidelines
I know many here love Freeman, but **** that guy. Love that he looks like he's about to cry on the sidelines
JustWin Junior Joined Jul 27, 2019 Messages 1,789 Aug 31, 2025 #2,473 Unfortunate slip. Feel like 4 should’ve got that run
FuriousStyles Senior Premium Joined Jun 28, 2022 Messages 3,146 Aug 31, 2025 #2,474 I wish Golden was still their DC
Number1CanesFan Sophomore Joined Jul 30, 2016 Messages 13,715 Aug 31, 2025 #2,475 Brown is a tough runner!!!
3rd-43 Will always have 2025 Premium Joined Dec 16, 2011 Messages 5,492 Aug 31, 2025 #2,476 lol I hate this **** sometimes
MovingZen #HistoryIsViolent Premium Joined Oct 25, 2013 Messages 7,026 Aug 31, 2025 #2,477 Acc refs or what?
Firesite Wins over Everything! Joined Nov 17, 2015 Messages 5,494 Aug 31, 2025 #2,478 Why wasn't Fletcher in there?
Cribby All-American Premium Joined Jan 30, 2012 Messages 45,386 Aug 31, 2025 #2,480 I dispise shotgun in short inches , it makes no sense