UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"Once we adjusted in the second half and our young guys settled down, you could see we won the game 14-10 from there on out. It's a matter of guys trusting each other and trusting the system."

- Al Golden during the post-game at Kansas State

The funniest thing is that this game is an obvious reflection on Randy Shannon's upperclassmen contributors.

enough with the ****....He is no longer here.....let it go....he's moved on and so should you.....as for Onofrio...he needs to get some ****ing balls and a better scheme....we got athletes he should use them.

Please don't tell me what the **** to do.

You a bich for real. If miami was winning you'd be pumpin the **** out of golden's ***.

My god your *** is full of Shannon's ****. It's balls deep in there.

It's not like he is lying. If Miami was up right now the "Golden just gets it" crew would be out in full force.

Advertisement
49.gif

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
So D'No actually schemed something different wow. Will wonders never cease

Guess I need to stay in the kitchen. Come back in and we have a TO.

Advertisement
Brandon Mcgee has been playing very good football this year. His tackling has been money and his pass coverage has been great.

Advertisement
honestly......

Bethune Cookman has faster qb's....and the best wr we will face so far this year in Eddie Poole, no doubt in my mind they put up more than 20 points on us..close to 30.

matter of fact i think their wr's and rbs are better than Kstates and BC's.

"Once we adjusted in the second half and our young guys settled down, you could see we won the game 14-10 from there on out. It's a matter of guys trusting each other and trusting the system."

- Al Golden during the post-game at Kansas State

Hopefully the coaches can start trusting our players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back