UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most depressing thing about this defense is we get gashed with predictable, basic plays over and over and over. Not a fan of D'Nofrio at all. He pretty much looks clueless, and its evident by how he calls a game. I don't think he's blitzed one time this entire game.

Advertisement
I'm not even mad we're losing. I'm mad that we're making it easy for K State to beat us. They'd be winning anyway, but we're just handing them the game.

I want to ****ing break Klein's arm

It's ok to be mad, don't be pathetic. No need to bash a kid who's balling out against us.

Kiss my ***.

Kiss my ***. What a ***** *** move to wish ill on someone who's putting a beat down on us. Oh yeah, he's playing like a man amongst boys, let's just break something cause we can't win fair and square.

Pathetic. Maybe B Wash has a chair and a burger, you can chill with him.

Church is tomorrow. Preach to me then.

Advertisement
Definition of insanity, trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Too bad this isnt fantasy football, I'd be putting LU in as my D coordinator.

The worst defensive coordinator in Hurricane history. If coach D see we can't stop the run why the **** are we playing two deep safties. Terrible!

Advertisement
So what's Fisch's call on the 1st series:

bubble screen, reverse to a WR, and another bubble screen on 3rd and 13?

Advertisement
. I watched McGee get stonewalled, Cornileus take a terrible angle and Kacy Rodgers running in sand. These players blow ***.

Advertisement
How are we handing them the game? We're out manned and getting whipped. Just getting pummeled by a more talented, veteran team with a tough Qb. We are who we thought we were.

It is what it is.

The most depressing thing about this defense is we get gashed with predictable, basic plays over and over and over. Not a fan of D'Nofrio at all. He pretty much looks clueless, and its evident by how he calls a game. I don't think he's blitzed one time this entire game.

He did once and we got them for a 2 yard loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back