UM v KSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the fact that you compared Rolle, Winslow, and Taylor to Chick, Grimble and Pierre. Maybe it is talent depletion, maybe it is lack of players, or maybe it is coaching but comparing that group to the other is apples to mangoes.

Or comparing the circumstances of Coker following Butch to the mess Golden walked into. You gotta be half ******.

What does Coker and Golden circumstances have to do with the development of the players they signed. I mean, are you going to be sitting here in two years talking about how Chickillo should have redshirted, and that is the reason he is a senior, and is still not making any plays?

You are what you are. Chick has been average, while Rolle, Taylor and even Kelly Jennings where great.

I laugh at you cats who get upset when someone call you out on your opinion. It's not like I haven't used facts to support my argument that most elite players are elite level players by their second year.

It doesn't matter if Coker was on staff or not, the coach still picks the player, and most, if not all, of the people was loving stealing Grimble from USC, and seeing Chick win MVP of the Under Armour Game.

So what is the end game of your argument? Are you saying Golden and staff have not developed their players into NFL caliber players in the 18 months they have had them? Or the coaches are not good at schemes, etc. You are making points but I dont know what you are trying to say.

My argument was a simple one. It's not always on the coaches. I believe that Taylor, Vilma, Rolle, and Jennings where NFL players in high school, and no lack of player development chances that.

I believe that Chick doesn't have the ability to be a dominate player, and waiting another year to see that is foolish.

I believe that Miami's refusal to matchup with other teams personnel will be one of their downfall in the future.

Okay. So you are saying our players are not very good and our coaches are not scheming to overcome that deficiency?

Advertisement
Or comparing the circumstances of Coker following Butch to the mess Golden walked into. You gotta be half ******.

What does Coker and Golden circumstances have to do with the development of the players they signed. I mean, are you going to be sitting here in two years talking about how Chickillo should have redshirted, and that is the reason he is a senior, and is still not making any plays?

You are what you are. Chick has been average, while Rolle, Taylor and even Kelly Jennings where great.

I laugh at you cats who get upset when someone call you out on your opinion. It's not like I haven't used facts to support my argument that most elite players are elite level players by their second year.

It doesn't matter if Coker was on staff or not, the coach still picks the player, and most, if not all, of the people was loving stealing Grimble from USC, and seeing Chick win MVP of the Under Armour Game.

So what is the end game of your argument? Are you saying Golden and staff have not developed their players into NFL caliber players in the 18 months they have had them? Or the coaches are not good at schemes, etc. You are making points but I dont know what you are trying to say.

My argument was a simple one. It's not always on the coaches. I believe that Taylor, Vilma, Rolle, and Jennings where NFL players in high school, and no lack of player development chances that.

I believe that Chick doesn't have the ability to be a dominate player, and waiting another year to see that is foolish.

I believe that Miami's refusal to matchup with other teams personnel will be one of their downfall in the future.

Okay. So you are saying our players are not very good and our coaches are not scheming to overcome that deficiency?

Yes. And therefore there is no reason to be mad. People because they are emotional make excuses for the coach. I don't see what changes next season unless Mccord becomes a beast, or one of the younger guys that are not in the rotation become special.

FSU defense improve when they got better depth, and Jenkins , as a true sophmore, turn into an NFL player. Expecting guys who have little to no pass rush to become elite is wishful thinking IMO. We don't expect Clement to turn into McGahee, so why would we expect Chick to turn in McDougle?

On defense, you let the superior athleticism show. You know your assignments and you play hard. We look like we have 8 guys on the field. Are the DLmen really that bad?They must be because there are huge holes every single play. Then THAT is on the coaches for not getting some big JUCO guys that can stem the tide until the younger guys are ready.

Playing devil's advocate, I know the Miami has had great difficulty getting JUCOs (especially those that weren't qualified when they were HS seniors) admitted to Miami for quite some time now.

Just FYI, K state makes a living on JUCOs . Look at the results today.

Teddy Bridgewater 30-39 344yds 3tds.......he gets it

You aren't confused you've just been defending ohnofrio for the worng reasons. If you knew what you were watching on game days yu would have started questioning the dc after the maryland game like i did. after the k-state game last year i knew coach d was trash. that's from watching the games.

You think Shannon brought Miami's talent back so I'm not sure if you should trust what you are watching. Go find the 2009 and 2010 defensive recruiting thread and show your face in there.

Players weren't a problem for shannon. he had other coaching issues. I don't care who didn't make it in what recruiting classes. all i care about are the guys that played. the guys that played didn't lack talent or else they wouldnt have amde nfl teams. go look at that 2010 two deep, you know, the guys that played and see how many guys made nfl teams, all acc , got drafted etc.

You can't cry about talent but then you see a bunch of guys making nfl teams. you look dumb. then you take that and compare it to the teams Miami faced. that's aprt of the reason shannon got fired. he underachieved relative to expectation based on players returning from a 9 win team.

Do you understand depth or how you need to recruit to run a program?

Here I'm help you, here 09:

Luther Robinson
Shayon Green
Dyron Dye
RRA
Jamal Reid
Brandon McGee
Curtis Porter
Prince Kent
Olivier Vernon

2010:
Latwan Anderson
Jeffrey Brown
Jimmy Gaines
Delmar Taylor
Kelvin Cain
Keion Payne
David Perry
Travis williams
D'Vonta Davis
Ty Cornilius
Kacy Rodgers
Kevin Nelson
Jeremy Davis.

These should be our Sr and Jrs on defense. And people wonder why we are f'ing awful on defense, look no further. Building talent my ***, that is straight garbage.

meaningless. those players that left out of those classes were replaced. For example. Prince kent was replaced by someone and so on and so forth. That list mean nothing to me. the only thing that matters are the players that play. why keep beinging up latwn anderson when he never came on a football scholly to begin with? How the **** do you build depth with a player who never did anything to begin with? Keyon Payne? WTF did he do? Jeremy Davis WTF did he do here? Those guys are just names on a piece of paper. next year are you going to blame vernon davis for miami's defensive problems? When he was here miami had who starting? after they left he still wasn't in the two deep b/c other players were better. THOSE ARE THE PLAYERS THAT MATTER.

You should no longer be able to post on this board after that response. You know shot about football

Advertisement
You aren't confused you've just been defending ohnofrio for the worng reasons. If you knew what you were watching on game days yu would have started questioning the dc after the maryland game like i did. after the k-state game last year i knew coach d was trash. that's from watching the games.

You think Shannon brought Miami's talent back so I'm not sure if you should trust what you are watching. Go find the 2009 and 2010 defensive recruiting thread and show your face in there.

Players weren't a problem for shannon. he had other coaching issues. I don't care who didn't make it in what recruiting classes. all i care about are the guys that played. the guys that played didn't lack talent or else they wouldnt have amde nfl teams. go look at that 2010 two deep, you know, the guys that played and see how many guys made nfl teams, all acc , got drafted etc.

You can't cry about talent but then you see a bunch of guys making nfl teams. you look dumb. then you take that and compare it to the teams Miami faced. that's aprt of the reason shannon got fired. he underachieved relative to expectation based on players returning from a 9 win team.

Do you understand depth or how you need to recruit to run a program?

Here I'm help you, here 09:

Luther Robinson
Shayon Green
Dyron Dye
RRA
Jamal Reid
Brandon McGee
Curtis Porter
Prince Kent
Olivier Vernon

2010:
Latwan Anderson
Jeffrey Brown
Jimmy Gaines
Delmar Taylor
Kelvin Cain
Keion Payne
David Perry
Travis williams
D'Vonta Davis
Ty Cornilius
Kacy Rodgers
Kevin Nelson
Jeremy Davis.

These should be our Sr and Jrs on defense. And people wonder why we are f'ing awful on defense, look no further. Building talent my ***, that is straight garbage.

meaningless. those players that left out of those classes were replaced. For example. Prince kent was replaced by someone and so on and so forth. That list mean nothing to me. the only thing that matters are the players that play. why keep beinging up latwn anderson when he never came on a football scholly to begin with? How the **** do you build depth with a player who never did anything to begin with? Keyon Payne? WTF did he do? Jeremy Davis WTF did he do here? Those guys are just names on a piece of paper. next year are you going to blame vernon davis for miami's defensive problems? When he was here miami had who starting? after they left he still wasn't in the two deep b/c other players were better. THOSE ARE THE PLAYERS THAT MATTER.

You should no longer be able to post on this board after that response. You know **** about football

The fact you don't realize or don't want to realize how damaging losing 2 full recruiting classes on D is beyond me. These are the guys that are suppose to be leading the D, most aren't even here any more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back