** UM v FSU Game Day Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a novel idea though if your qb is struggling try to run the ******* ball a few times. Not some half *** attempts or ******* toss plays to the outside. Use your big offensive line and try to establish something. I straight up would rather get rid of Fisch than Donofrio. We could have a back field of Duke, Collins and Sony but we have an offensive coordinator who doesn't like to run the ******* ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care if Jenkins or any other young safety is ready or not, for the rest of the year i play them over Rodgers. After that lack of effort he's shown on tackles today, he doesn't deserve playing time. Even if you lack talent, you shouldn't lack effort and fundamentals ESPECIALLY when your daddy is an NFL coach!

I wonder how many times he will show up on the soft tape.

Morris has ZERO touch. Dude guns every single throw. Receivers have no chance at catching the short ball. Balls are also thrown at the knees. Guy is a mess.

Advertisement
sit duke b/c he's our future.. use clements and the other sorry mugs we have.. **** let dilliard get a few carries...

Advertisement
man **** musberger with his "its been all noles since miami jumped out early" ****. Thats not ******* accurate at all.

all these down south players that we missed out on thats playing for ****** state makes me mad as ****...

Advertisement
I just want a TD so the score doesn't look as bad.

Just not sold on Morris. Dude either beams it in there at close range or throws it in the ground. Or he over throws it. Or he just makes a ****** decision.

Nice TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back