UM v. DUKE Slo-Mo Highlights

sowba

Redshirt Freshman
Again, courtesy of "zulugames" on youtube. Whoever he is, I want his seats. Great shots all around. Herb's fast even in slow motion. Watching Duke's (RB) highlights
you get the sense that this is how he sees the field in real life.

[video=youtube;jIcDqdKH6CI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIcDqdKH6CI&list=UUfl6R0xQfx63O0Xxc0XaR0w[/video]

Advertisement
Awesome video.

Grace and Elder both made outstanding plays on screen passes.
Duke and Yearby both have ridiculous feet and vision. They made Duke players look silly multiple times. Duke is going to bust a long one really soon.
We did some nice stuff at the end of the game with our pass rush.

Great vid, solid performance from the team. Hopefully we can build on it.

After the previous years of stare down twins at QB, love the way Kaaya looked left, center to set the hook on the dback for Yearby to be so open right.

best defensive performance and gameplan i have seen from golden and co since they have been here.... One thing I have noticed is that we attacked and played more aggressive with the defense. Maybe it was because of kids who were liabilities or wasnt talented enough to play this style is the reason why we have played so conservative over the past few years. I dont know man but it looks like this is the best group of talent we have had in a long time. Hopefully we keep playing an aggressive style of defense. I liked that we walked the linebackers up on the line of scrimmage and at least gave the impression that they were blitzing and then dropped back into coverage. We have NEVER seen donofrio call that type of gameplan on D. Or having the safeties play up on the line of scrimmage. And then we had at least 10 defensive pass breakups on saturday with 2 ints and at least 3 other balls that should have been intercepted. We need to keep playing aggressive and I hope the coaches learned something on from the duke game. The players thrived in that type of style of defense and they should continue to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to see him make plays last a few seconds longer to see Golden's reactions to these plays. A lot of the times I watch him on sideline it seems like he doesn't communicate much to his team besides his unit: special teams. It looked like when Yearby juked that kid out of his jock strap he was about to get real pumped up... I like to see that

best defensive performance and gameplan i have seen from golden and co since they have been here.... One thing I have noticed is that we attacked and played more aggressive with the defense. Maybe it was because of kids who were liabilities or wasnt talented enough to play this style is the reason why we have played so conservative over the past few years. I dont know man but it looks like this is the best group of talent we have had in a long time. Hopefully we keep playing an aggressive style of defense. I liked that we walked the linebackers up on the line of scrimmage and at least gave the impression that they were blitzing and then dropped back into coverage. We have NEVER seen donofrio call that type of gameplan on D. Or having the safeties play up on the line of scrimmage. And then we had at least 10 defensive pass breakups on saturday with 2 ints and at least 3 other balls that should have been intercepted. We need to keep playing aggressive and I hope the coaches learned something on from the duke game. The players thrived in that type of style of defense and they should continue to do that.

What are you talking about? Golden said it was the same exact scheme we've always used.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did SpoonerStreet retire from making hightlight videos for each game? I remember Rusty98UM used to do them years ago.

Weird how in each clip of the defense, Chickillo is unblockable when he's allowed to just rush the passer instead of engage and play patty cake. They had to double him most times

How can you keep Kamalu on the bench for three quarters...Knew he had a good game, but after watching number 47 in slow mo, it was awesome....He absolutely dominated his time in..Sack--two tipped passes that went incomplete--and draped on duke's qb three times for incompletions....Seriously, why do you not have this guy starting?

Advertisement
Back