UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Am I crazy, or does the BC offense look as fast if not faster than our defense?

I don’t see these transfers being difference makers.

I never did see it with a lot of them tbh. That’s why all off-season I said let me see these dudes in the games,

Lotta downvotes but brothers I played ball and watched these cats tapes too once they announced their transfers.

CIS said we are 3 deep on DL and could be one of the best DLs in the nation behind Clemson,

I said let’s just watch the games before crowing anybody or hating anybody. That’s my approach

The defense has been suspect today. Hopefully these big names adjust next week. And tweak again before TAMU. I’m not ready to hit the eject button on the defense immediately.

Advertisement
I’ll backtrack my statement on the play call on that td given up in the first half. Keontra Smith blew that play. There’s still bums on this defense that will take a couple of classes to get rid of them.
It’s going to take two classes maybe 3 for us to be a real force.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s going to take the Defense some time to gel.

The biggest issue will be personnel decisions.

BCC is a Scrimmage, this game doesn’t count, but the games will start counting pretty soon & they gotta find the best 2-Deep they can conjure together for TAMU & the ACC schedule.
Hoping he just used this game to verify who can't play.

Advertisement
Great play by Tyrique he got beat was looking at the ball while running with the wr. Knew he got beat turned his head and saved a TD. Only elite of the elite do that......dudes wouldn't even look at the ball. He was hoping it was under thrown bailed out and went for the tackle man.

I am sure he didn't think the QB would have that much time. He just got overconfident, but he saved the TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back