UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DE does his job on that play you praise Flagg. Come on mane. You can't blame EVERY thing on one guy with 11 on the field.

Caleb need to get in his playbook he been in college for 8 years. Shoulda been took Flagg spot 🤷🏿‍♂️

Until then I'm rootin for Corey to succeed cause wtf else can we do
Caleb is not the answer we need Chase or Wesley to grow up yesterday. But it's definitely I'll ride for my ni--as I'll die for ni--as fucc them other ni--as in the interim.

Pretty much saw enough from Steele. Bethune would have 8 yrds & zero points vs Iowa. We don’t have better athletes & players then those big 10 teams. C’mon.
South Dakota State scored as much as Iowa on offenses in their game today so I doubt it but go off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wake up. Don’t care about the ACC performances… we haven’t dominated it… shut up and dominate BCC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love CIS. This is a staff and group of kids playing in their first game in a brand new system. There are going to be mental errors and mistakes made, lol. Relax. I’m just glad we are getting a chance to break ourselves in first couple of games with some lesser opponents, it’s necessary.
It’s Bethune.. they went 2-9 last year. 10 points is way too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back