UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Stop this bruh he a liability their ain't a scheme in America that could save him.

DE does his job on that play you praise Flagg. Come on mane. You can't blame EVERY thing on one guy with 11 on the field.

Caleb need to get in his playbook he been in college for 8 years. Shoulda been took Flagg spot 🤷🏿‍♂️

Until then I'm rootin for Corey to succeed cause wtf else can we do

Advertisement
Pretty much saw enough from Steele. Bethune would have 8 yrds & zero points vs Iowa. We don’t have better athletes & players then those big 10 teams. C’mon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love CIS. This is a staff and group of kids playing in their first game in a brand new system. There are going to be mental errors and mistakes made, lol. Relax. I’m just glad we are getting a chance to break ourselves in first couple of games with some lesser opponents, it’s necessary.

Advertisement
Flagg is so slow he basically gives up if he can't catch u. Same sh he did in the HS film I saw in that nationally televised game. He just starts jogging every fuqin time bruh
So this is all I was saying earlier. You as a new staff went out and got a transfer LB. You have a freshman in Wes. You have Chase in year 2. You have Keontra in year 4. Are you going to tell me Flagg is the best we have and him getting in-game reps over those others is best for this defense moving forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back