UM v Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol it’s Bethune lil dude. It I bet you see I’m right about flagg and ivey . parrish is good I’ll give you that but I never said he sucked dummy I said we have better backs. Joe yearby didn’t suck he was solid but wasn’t a home run hitter he wasn’t dalvin and I don’t think this kids Chaney I think chaneys special parrish is very good doe I’ll admit
This is about your “reminder” about Parrish. Chaney and Parrish aren’t in the game. This is why we picked up Parrish. Lil dude…..

Advertisement
It's SUPER early but this isn't looking like the best D miami has had in years...Hopefully they wake the **** up

Advertisement
No it wasn’t even close to worse than Lb. We actually have a good amount of talent at Ol, and I don’t think anyone is close to worried about that group with Cristobal and Mirabal

(y)

I was referring strictly to what we've been putting on the field prior to CMC's arrival.

Probably have a better gauge of where our OL is and if we should be worried after we go against A2M's defensive front

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having smart players is also part of elite athletes which we don’t have. It’s expected since our roster is not elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back